PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the day Wed Dec 18, 2002

MtnBikerChk
12-18-2002, 09:20 AM
The window. It's so much more fun looking down than staring at the ceiling during sex, says Michael Perry, Ph.D., a sex therapist in Encino, California. Have your partner lean against a window sill (make sure the window is closed) and enter her from behind. If she's wearing a short skirt or dress, and you keep your pants most of the way on, people below won't have to know what you're doing. But they probably will.

cornfed
12-18-2002, 09:34 AM
LOL... people have dirty minds, don't they :D

Dr. Pain
12-18-2002, 10:38 AM
I say: Start that way, with the window open of course so others can 'hear" her pleasure.......and then turn her over, sit her on the sill (most are perfcet heights)......lett her lean back, so her hair flows, people get a glimpse of breasts bouncing out of the top of her bra/blouse....and she has to hold on "tight enough" and trust you not to "fuck her out of the window!' :laugh:

DP

cornfed
12-18-2002, 10:41 AM
:rolleyes: Perv :p

Dr. Pain
12-18-2002, 10:45 AM
I'm a PRO :lick:....not a Prophylatic :finger:

DP

lean_n_76er
12-18-2002, 09:44 PM
Yah, and what happens when you cum and she falls out the window??? :D

Dr. Pain
12-19-2002, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by lean_n_76er
Yah, and what happens when you cum and she falls out the window??? :D

***WARNING, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL***

Well..........being Mutli-Orgasmic.......I can just "pull out" and direct the force of the "spray" over her head.......or if there are innocents below....across her tummy and towards her mouth :p (then resume)

The bigger problems is with women that cum every minute or two, they tend to forget where there are, and unless they have extremely strong legs, preferably with their heels digging into my ass as they squeak/click off orgasm after orgasm....they put their hands on the side of their head and raise their hair (that fucking drives me crazy, along with their :o shaped mouths as the moan/scream! :lick:

Luckily I'm very strong and can hold their ass and hips down on the window sill......keeping my insurance rates down. Hopefully the "other" woman that's kissing the back of my neck, shoulders and gropping me from behind doesn't push too hard and make us lose our balance! :D :p

I hate losing partners out the window. :sucks:

And WTF is up with women always threatening to "pass out" (and never doing it) somewhere between the 40th and 50th Orgasm........some of them would be easier to manage "comotose" :lol: :laugh:

DP