• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PWO supplements and adderall

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those who take addreall (for medical reasons, not rec reasons) can you still take pre-workout supps and things like creatine? Obviously not dosing close together.

I wouldn't when I use to take as reccomended, but my BP/HR shot through the roof and when I was on the treadmill a few times my HR was absurdly high 185-200 The few times I tried it. I was younger and dumber then thinking it was a short cut and decided against it.

Well Im prescribed Adderall for school and I have tried it while at the gym and it didnt do much really. HR was fine but I take a low dose. I use a HR monitor every time at the gym so I know.

As far as mixing it with other supps I use creatine, jack3d(only one small scoop) and 8g of BCAA's in my water jug and didnt have any noticeable affects. Heres a link to webmd's interactions of adderall

Adderall Oral Interactions with Other Medication

But its always best to talk to your doc about what you take.

Yeah I take ritalin for medical reasons , which isn't the exact same but still a cns stim, I take a lcreainow dose in the am workout few hours later , I believe it even helps my workout. I drink POW shakes . The only thing I would worry about is stay hydrated . Cns stims can dry u out , as well as creatin , drink up .

Interesting responses, thanks guy. Hopefully there is more.

Just be careful with any stims and you should be perfect. I've trained on addy a few times. I prefer it over clen or ECA.

im fine doing so, but def try to take your addy early in the am then lift hours later so your not totally tweakin.

Back