• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So, what's sore right now?

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering if any of your muscles are sore right now from a recent workout?

For me, it's the calves. I worked them using the leg press machine yesterday. Never done that before, and my calves are feeling it today. :)

Actually, my whole body hurts at the moment .. and yet I haven't worked out in a whole week.

I caught a faint pneumonia while biking last saturday .. :(

Bet everything'll hurt from training again next week :thumb:

I'm on my second rest day, nothing is sore at the moment. I can't wait to hit the weights tomorrow for chest, biceps and abs (power week).

my back.
I'm going to the parent's house soo n to soak in their hot tub..outta help a bit...
then tomorrow is time to destroy chest...

hehe, I said HURT not BREAK, piss me off, spilled my coffee and everything. :mad:

I hadn't done legs since i hurt my calve but i worked them relly hard on Thursday and i can hardly walk today :D It's Saturday :p

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
For me, it's the calves. I worked them using the leg press machine yesterday. Never done that before, and my calves are feeling it today. :)

I posted this on Friday. My calves are still sore. :D

IML Gear Cream!
To be honest, my calves are sore from working them Saturday. Tomorrow I'm hoping my chest and tris are sore, I haven't worked them in over a week. Went back home and lifted with my big-ass bodybuilding friend...and he screwed up my routine, but I'm glad I went b/c now I have tons of info to build on....he's so damn big!

Originally posted by davidjasondean
how come, bigss's? Were you throwing a football, south paw style??

Its hard to use the mouse with your left hand

Back