• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thank you Uncle Z

J.thom

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just took a leap of faith and placed an order with the Uncle. I wanted to say thank you for having awesome prices which gave me the opportunity to order with you (ha ha). Will update once I receive the goodies.

Thanks,

Great move-you will enjoy

im in mid cycle and feelimg and looking great thnx to Z. enjoy brother

Z is the man...i cant wait to run his EQ. Wish i could take advantage of the sale but my cash is tied up at the moment

no need for leaps of faith needed here. lol it all good in the Z hood!

Just took a leap of faith and placed an order with the Uncle. I wanted to say thank you for having awesome prices which gave me the opportunity to order with you (ha ha). Will update once I receive the goodies.

Thanks,
no need for leaps of faith needed here. lol it all good in the Z hood!:winkfinger:

Uncle Z IS GREAT . I just sent Z some mulala 20 minutes ago
Ill tell you this if it makes any one feel more comfortable because there is no faith
my last order with Z was 6 day turn around
SWEET!!

Uncle Z IS GREAT . I just sent Z some mulala 20 minutes ago
Ill tell you this if it makes any one feel more comfortable because there is no faith
my last order with Z was 6 day turn around
SWEET!!

That's awesome - 6 days is crazy fast ... "was that domestic?"

I usually expect the times listed on the site - typically in the three week ballpark for international.

With over 20 orders I've never been let down.

Thanks for sharing this - I know when your getting ready to place your first order there's always that - what-if concern...

... and I'll tell you guys - you have now worries ... "at all." :)

Back