• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

placed first order

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well,

took the leap of faith and placed a small order today 7-22-11! Well will keep everyone posted always get goody's local.

Well,

took the leap of faith and placed a small order today 7-22-11! Well will keep everyone posted always get goody's local.

Very excited for you bro! I know how making the switch from a gym friend to an online guy can be antagonizing, but you will be relived and happy very soon! :winkfinger: Texas in the HOUSE

Great move-you won't regret it:winkfinger:

Very excited for you bro! I know how making the switch from a gym friend to an online guy can be antagonizing, but you will be relived and happy very soon! :winkfinger: Texas in the HOUSE

I am sure i will be happy! i hear nothing but good things from this supplier!! Yea its a BIG switch for me for sure! TEXAS IN THE HOUSE!!!:owned: Will keeping you posted and thanks for all of your help!!!

I will have to say Z has not let me down, and once again Texas here. :winkfinger:

Aromasin on the site?

ive been seeing alot of good things being said about z. depending on my next check i was thinking of buying some test e and ive been looking for a place to get it. i think i might go with z becuase the other source i was gonna do has alot of negative things floating around about it.

STEALTH > i do not beleive they have aromasin becuase i would like to include that in my order but do not quote me on that as i didnt have alot of time to check i would be very happy if i could grab my test aromasin and clomid all from one source

ive been seeing alot of good things being said about z. depending on my next check i was thinking of buying some test e and ive been looking for a place to get it. i think i might go with z becuase the other source i was gonna do has alot of negative things floating around about it.

STEALTH > i do not beleive they have aromasin becuase i would like to include that in my order but do not quote me on that as i didnt have alot of time to check i would be very happy if i could grab my test aromasin and clomid all from one source

You wont be dissapointed, Z does not carry aromasin ( YET ) but does have clomid, all you would need to get is Aromasin from your favorite research shop, and you will be GTG

IML Gear Cream!
You wont be dissapointed, Z does not carry aromasin ( YET ) but does have clomid, all you would need to get is Aromasin from your favorite research shop, and you will be GTG

From what im seeing i dont think that i will be dispointed either. i can deal with buying Aromasin from another place becuase of the prices and good reports z i see from z. How is shipping usually pretty decent? im in no rush but i hate seeing all these posts about guys waiting months:pissed:.

Well, i ordered today money sent, once I know it shipped will let you know how long it takes. I hear they have a really good turn around a few weeks.. Some as little at 6 days.

From what im seeing i dont think that i will be dispointed either. i can deal with buying Aromasin from another place becuase of the prices and good reports z i see from z. How is shipping usually pretty decent? im in no rush but i hate seeing all these posts about guys waiting months:pissed:.

Put it this way brother, you wont wait months.. That is for sure..

Sale ends this week though so if you want to jump on I would do so now! :winkfinger:

Put it this way brother, you wont wait months.. That is for sure..

Sale ends this week though so if you want to jump on I would do so now! :winkfinger:

got little more research to do but if all goes well and my asnwers get answered then ill be placing the order tommorow :ohyeah:. When does the sale end? :nail:

Well, i ordered today money sent, once I know it shipped will let you know how long it takes. I hear they have a really good turn around a few weeks.. Some as little at 6 days.

thats what i wanna hear! deffinatly keep us posted on when it arrives i dont mind waiting a little as long as the gear is good and the prices are decent ill wait if i have to but it seems everything is g2g with z

thats what i wanna hear! deffinatly keep us posted on when it arrives i dont mind waiting a little as long as the gear is good and the prices are decent ill wait if i have to but it seems everything is g2g with z
Thats why i decided this to be my firs internet order!

H-town Texas here and have to say you made the right choice. Z is badass and you will love the gear. That guy has taken care of me big time. Quality and customer service go unmatched. Shit I'd even send my grandmother his way.. Lol good luck to you man and keep us posted.

H-town Texas here and have to say you made the right choice. Z is badass and you will love the gear. That guy has taken care of me big time. Quality and customer service go unmatched. Shit I'd even send my grandmother his way.. Lol good luck to you man and keep us posted.

Hell yeah! More Texas Baby! :ohyeah:

Just recieved my first order.15 days from submitting paymant. Z is GTG and has great customer service.
cool good to hear!:clapping: im starting to feel pretty confident about ordering from them. how to you have to send payment? im on my work computer and the z site is blocked on here =(

^^ Ouch!!
ya it sucks soooo bad i have the order placed finaly got some free time to make the payment and i get slammed with some bullshit. im hoping i can find a way to take care of it before its 2 late:nail: ill still order either way but if i cant take care of it soon ill have to wait 2 weeks till next payday

ya it sucks soooo bad i have the order placed finaly got some free time to make the payment and i get slammed with some bullshit. im hoping i can find a way to take care of it before its 2 late:nail: ill still order either way but if i cant take care of it soon ill have to wait 2 weeks till next payday

CC maybe?

Back