PDA

View Full Version : coming back

lifthvy
07-24-2011, 06:05 AM
I ordered from Z last summer..awesome stuff! Since then I have ordered from 2 other sponsors and nothing has compared to the gear that I got from Z. Time to come back. I hope it's as good as it used to be!!:winkfinger:

ordawg1
07-24-2011, 06:28 AM
WELCOME BACK :clapping:!! We hear this from many people- they leave and are back fast after the realize the can't find anywhere close to the quality and service.Glad to have you back here in ZLand:winkfinger:

skyyman
07-24-2011, 06:39 AM
yea..I just put my second order in..I tried another sponsor, but it was under dosed and not same quality..I ordered domestic from Z in past it was great. Had to order International this time. I hope Z brings Domestic line back....

tyzero89
07-24-2011, 09:12 AM
Ya. Ive ordered from other sponsors while Z was down, but then i ordered from Z and he has been top notch on all levels. Customer service was fast to respond and the shipping was lightning fast!!!

maged
07-24-2011, 10:21 AM
thats a normal expected decision when u come to the king Z

OldSchoolLifter
07-24-2011, 11:40 AM
Welcome back brother! Good to have return customers, Big things are happening, and the sale ends tonight, so get in on this before its to late!

flexxthese
07-24-2011, 03:00 PM
yea..I just put my second order in..I tried another sponsor, but it was under dosed and not same quality..I ordered domestic from Z in past it was great. Had to order International this time. I hope Z brings Domestic line back....

Welcome back! Domestic line will be up very soon! It was just down for the time being for a sort of reorganizing. :winkfinger:

Repo
07-25-2011, 12:39 AM
I ordered from Z last summer..awesome stuff! Since then I have ordered from 2 other sponsors and nothing has compared to the gear that I got from Z. Time to come back. I hope it's as good as it used to be!!:winkfinger:

WVe77P4-gHA
HELL YEAH!!! :clapping:

Z's stuff is awesome!

After my first order I'ver never left - now I'm over 20 orders and growing...

... "HELL YEAH!!" :D

ready2rumble
07-25-2011, 08:29 PM
it's always good to have backup sources in line...

but Z is definitely first on the list!!