PDA

View Full Version : hey guys check mu cycle out for me

BIGBEN2011
07-27-2011, 08:30 AM
hey guys going to be buying my stuff for my next cycle soon euro line stuff.test e 750-1g a week ,npp 400-500mg a week,prov 25mg a day and anadrol 50 mg a day for the first 6 weeks and tren a 50mg eod last 4 weeks.going to be a 10 week cycle looking for pure strenght and lean mass.i have ran several cycle i am 34 years old 230-235ilbs and arround 13% bf guesing idk.this will be my winter cycle to get stroungh on and show off a little before i start cutting again for summer.i will use an ai on and clomid for pct.i really having trouble deciding what oral to run anadrol,d-bol or t-bol etc.i think i am going to go with anadrol is 50mg a day a good dose.so what do you guys think it will all be euro line besides the tren ace i got for free but not sure it is legit or not if it turns out to not be good i will add t-bol to the back end.

BigMuffin
07-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Shit looks really good. Have you considered running a log also so people can see the results? Pics and lifts!

robbiek426
07-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Anything from euro pharm is good to go.

dav1dg90
07-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Everything sounds A okay brotha!!!! Your in for a fun ride bro and the Euro line is off the hook!!!! I love their Tren!!!!:winkfinger:

bigbenj
07-28-2011, 02:13 PM
are you running any liver protection for the orals? Some say orals arent nearly as liver toxic as once thought, especially when only taken for 4-6 weeks, but its always a good idea. better safe than sorry.

edit: I should add that, other than some liv products, the cycle looks g2g.

dav1dg90
07-28-2011, 03:03 PM
are you running any liver protection for the orals? Some say orals arent nearly as liver toxic as once thought, especially when only taken for 4-6 weeks, but its always a good idea. better safe than sorry.

edit: I should add that, other than some liv products, the cycle looks g2g.

Liver support...Prefferably I use (liv-52) on any cycle I use orals in. It has been proven orals aren't as toxic as once thought to your liver but like you said, it's better to be safe then sorry!!! If your ALT or AST levels rise don't worry to much but if they are still high after you run your orals, get that checked out immeditaley because you may have put it through too much strain!!!! But all looks good and it seems like you have a good head on your shoulders and have some type of knowledge, so good luck and have fun my brotha!!!!!:winkfinger: Let me know if you have any questions. We have some of the most knowledgeable and great people on the Z Team here and are here to help you with anything you may need. If we don't know it we sure can find it lol take care bro!!!!

ordawg1
07-28-2011, 07:10 PM
How about some var and also aromasin ? Otherwise looks decent-OD

Repo
07-29-2011, 03:13 AM
Looks good - BUT, if it was me I would do this instead...

Flip-flop the test and tren (if you've ran tren before)

Both test and tren are highly androgenic and compete for the same androgen receptor - so you'll be better off with the big dry gains from tren over/ test.

When I discovered this I was running test enanthate at 750 and tren enanthate at 400 then flip-flopped to test enanthate 400 and tren enanthate 800 - and the results have been amazing ... "and smooth."

I would start the cycle with Anavar which is a Class I steroid and is complimented with a Class II steroid such as Dbol or Anadrol - start the cycle with this at the first six weeks.

Perhaps consider running this for 12-14 weeks.

If it was me I would smash this out of the park with a 16 week cycle like this.

16 weeks - test-e 400
16 weeks - tren-e 600-800 (depending on you - I run 800)
1-6 & 10-16 weeks - Anavar 70-100mg ed
Weeks 1-6 - Dbol 30-50mg ed
Weeks 10-16 Anadrol 50-150mg ed

Hcg 500iu twice a week - 5 weeks on - 1 week off - repeat
Depending on PCT - blast hcg going into PCT.

Aromasin 12.5 mg ed (if needed)
Prami on hand (if needed)

This is a little heavy - but so is what you are currently looking at.

BIGBEN2011
07-29-2011, 08:00 AM
yea repo my problem is i have never ran tren before and the reasone for 10 weeks is so i can pct and atill have time to run my summer cut cycle which will be a long cycle.and idk about 3 orals in one cycle even with liver protect stuff.i was thinking either d-bol or androl to kick start then when i come off the stroung oral bam put the tren a in to takes its place last 4 weeks.anvar is just so damn high but it will be in my summer cycle for sure.and is i will be using a ai.

Repo
07-30-2011, 12:00 AM
yea repo my problem is i have never ran tren before and the reasone for 10 weeks is so i can pct and atill have time to run my summer cut cycle which will be a long cycle.and idk about 3 orals in one cycle even with liver protect stuff.i was thinking either d-bol or androl to kick start then when i come off the stroung oral bam put the tren a in to takes its place last 4 weeks.anvar is just so damn high but it will be in my summer cycle for sure.and is i will be using a ai.

Oh yeah - if you've never ran tren before I would start out low to see how you react.

I've never had any issues at all - the biggest concern with me - is my wife kicking my ass by soaking the sheets from the tren night sweats.

But those have seem to pretty much go away or have become random and not so bad at all.

You'll know whats best for you - all these are just recommendations and you'll have many cycles to fine tune the gear to work best for you. :)

Keep us posted on how your doing - we're all here to help in any way we can. :thumb: