• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

BigMuffin's 5/3/1 Log

BigMuffin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone! This is going to be the log I use for the rest of the year for my 5/3/1 training. I will inform everyone of my short and long term goal for this training and I will post PR's and starting and finishing 1RM's for my main compund lifts. I will not post diet info yet because im not going to change anything for 2-4 weeks but im going to start doing more cardio and heart healthy activities through out the week amd see what kind of results I may achieve from that. I will then re-evaluate and go from there. Some of these avtivities my just be going on a 2 mile walk with my wife in the mourning, playing an extra hour outside with my kids, parking at the end of the parking lot at the store, to doing extra rounds at work. Here are the day that Im going to workout and my current lifing stats and goals!

Monday- Overhead Press (Current 1RM 185lbs) (Goal 225lbs)
Tuesday- Deadlift (Current 1RM 405lbs) (Goal 455lbs)
Thursday- Flat Bench (Current 1RM 340lbs) (Goal 405lbs)
Friday- Barbell Squat (Current 1RM 405lbs) (Goal 455lbs)

(Crrent Weight 215lbs) (Goal 180lbs)

All of those goals are long term goals for me. Goal I want to obtain before the end of the year except the weght goal. I want to drop to 180lbs withing 12 weeks before my next cycle. I also have cardio/running goals, I have not timed myself but I will. I will not have set days for cardio because I will run after work and I dont have a set work schedule but I will still post up my distance and time. some days will just be sprints other will be distance but no longer then 3 miles. I will try and beat my distance times everytime.

2 mile run goal/ 15 minute 2 mile
3 mile run goal/ 23 minute 3 mile

Im not going to post my supplemental exercises here but I will with every workout. All of my supplemental exercises will either help increase my main compound exercises or help strenghten a weak point. Example is face pulls and pushup to help with rotator cup or hyperextension to help with low back pain. Sorry for the long post but I figured it will help you better understand some of my choices for lifts and goals. This log will officially start on Monday with Overhead Presses for my compund lift. These are performed with strict form. No bounce! My goals and current maxes will be in my sig to keep everyone updated.:paddle:

Last edited:
I'll be following this. Good luck! Running any gear?

I will run gear on during this log. I will start taking in 10 weeks. I will be using the following.

100mgs of Prop EOD
100mgs of Tren Ace EOD
Dbol 40-50 mgs weeks 1-6

I will have on hand Caber/Aromasin/Clomid for their individual needs of course.

Very nice- keep on bro:winkfinger:

what kind of cycle experience do you have? Im just curious. Ive got my eye on tren for my next go round, so Im interested to see what it does for you.

what kind of cycle experience do you have? Im just curious. Ive got my eye on tren for my next go round, so Im interested to see what it does for you.

I just hand him a few bottles and a handful of syringes and tell him what to do. Hes done that about 5 of 6 times.

LOL it would be funnier if I werent joking.............

JK Muffin.

hey, bro, you need a new best friend? lol

IML Gear Cream!
Hell yea man....Ill be watching!!

I just hand him a few bottles and a handful of syringes and tell him what to do. Hes done that about 5 of 6 times.

LOL it would be funnier if I werent joking.............

JK Muffin.

That is truly funny !! LOL- what say Muf ? Robie just fuckin with us ? OD

Looks great - we'll be watching the progress and updates.

You should see some nice gains with the cycle.

The synergy between the test - tren and Dbol should have yo well on your way to you goals. :thumbs:

So today I started my 5/3/1 routine. I am using Wendlers 5/3/1 e-book and wanted to show how small increments in progression can lead to big results. The 5/3/1 I am using is not like traditional 5/3/1 routines. Wendlers has u getting a 1RM for for different compound exercises. Overhead BB Press (Standing), Deadlift, Bench Press, and BB Squat. Once you have you 1RM you then times thet by .90 and you get your working 1RM. The program works in small 4 week cycles with the 4th supposed to be a deload week. I am not going to use that unless I am ver fatigued. The schedules day are like this, Monday (Overhead Press), Tuesday (Deadlift), Thursday (Bench Press), Friday (Squat). During week one you use your working 1RM and times that by .65 1st set, .75 2nd set, .85 3rd set. The reps are 5/5/5 with the last set being as many reps as possible and as long as you complete atleast the prescribed reps you move onto the next week. Week 2 working set times .70 1st set, .80 2nd set, .90 3rd set using a rep scheme of 3/3/3 as many reps as possible last set. 3rd week working 1RM times .75 1st set, .85 2nd set, .95 3rd set. Rep scheme is 5/3/1 with last set as many reps as possible. After you have completed all 3 weeks (or 4) and have done all the prescribed reps for your calculated weight you then increase you 1RM for Overhead Press/Bench by 5lbs and Deadlift/Squat by 10lbs then recalculate everything. I know thats alot of reading so thanks if you read it and if not im sure they will pick up along the way. Here is today's log and I promise every post wont be this long lol.

Standing Overhead Press - 105*5/125*5/140*14 (PR)
Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 70*8/55*8/55*8
Dumbbell Lateral Raise - 15*10*3
Dumbbell Front Raise - 15*10*3
Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise - 15*10*3
Crunches - 10*3
Hanging Leg Raise - 10*3

I have the next 21 weeks written out if anyone would like to see the progression of the program. I could post it tomorrow or Wednesday.

just droppin in bro.. keep it goin!!

That is truly funny !! LOL- what say Muf ? Robie just fuckin with us ? OD

Lmao, you cant trust half the shit that comes out of his mouth and ass when it comes to me. I was the one who told him about Z. He is very smart though and his memory fuckin makes me jealous...

Well today was supposed to be Deadlift and back day but im waiting till tomorrow for a friend lol. I did run.

1 Mile run @ 8:25.

Nice bro I will be following along your journey lol!!!!:winkfinger: Good luck with your goals as Im sure you will break them in no time!!!!! Keep it up and never give up man and one day you will be father then you would have ever thought possible!!!:mooh: Good things happen to men who work for them bro!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao, you cant trust half the shit that comes out of his mouth and ass when it comes to me. I was the one who told him about Z. He is very smart though and his memory fuckin makes me jealous...

First part of this statement is irrelevent and untrue. I will own the muffin man. FOR FREE.

Seriously though, he did put me on the path to perfection. We both got our first cycle of test together at 130 bucks for 10ml!!!!!! We were ripped off and while it was good test we could get Z's test for more than half that price. So we did and havent really looked back since.
For me finding a good source is like finding a good barber, you enjoy bullshitting with the people there, you like the barber and you feel good about giving him your money because he provides an excellent service and price.

UncleZ does NOT cut hair.............Does he OD?

Hey whats up guys! I hit the gym this mourning after work and was dog tired but had a pretty good work out. Could have been better but I had stuff to do. Here is how it went.

Deadlift - 235x5/275x5/310x10

Chin ups - BWx5/BWx5/BWx5/BWx5/BWx5/BWx5/BWx4/BWx3 30 sec rest between sets.

T-Bar Row - 90x8/135x8/135x8

One Arm DB Row - 90x8/90x8/90x8

V Bar Pulldown - 120x10/120x10/120x10

Barbell Curl - 65x10/75x10/75x10

Reverse Cable Curl - 60x10/70x10/80x10

Dog tired at the middle of this workout. Bench tomorrow with more rest. Im going to drop some of the exercises and do more sets with biger compound exercises instead.
See you guys tomorrow, same Hulk time same Hulk place!!!

Did good today bro. I went back in the afternoon and did legs.

Box squats 5x5
Leg ext/leg curls supersetted
Standing calves.
Quick to the point and effective!

Did good today bro. I went back in the afternoon and did legs.

Box squats 5x5
Leg ext/leg curls supersetted
Standing calves.
Quick to the point and effective!

Good deal Berto!

Hey whats up Zland followers and creepers... Just got back from the gym today and had a good workout but it could have been better if I had a spotter (cough) with me. Almost crushed my face on Decline Bench becuase I thought I had more energy then I had. Dumb move trying to do more with out help. Well here it is.

Push Ups - 10set of 10reps (15 Sec Rest Between)

Bench Press - 195x5/225x5/255x10

DB Inc Bench - 55x8/70x8/80x8/70x8/70x8

BB Dec Bench - 225x8/245x6/185x11

Skullcrushers - 65x8/115x5/85x12

Tri Pushdown (Rope) - 60x10/60x10/60x10

The pushdown rack at the gym is crap and the cables are to big for the pully's and feels like its getting stuck on the decent. Got to make due with what I have. Going to do dips from now on. All sets were done with 1 min rest between sets so I can get in and get out except Bench. See you tomorrow.

Just droppin in for updates homie...

Whats up rodeo clowns! Anyways today was my off day and tomorrow is legs and cardio. Going to try and run a few miles after work. Feeling pretty sore today but atleast my face is still intact!

Off day??? What the fuck! this isn't the ballet! Get your ass to the gym, and pick up some weight and put it down! lol

Off day??? What the fuck! this isn't the ballet! Get your ass to the gym, and pick up some weight and put it down! lol

Lol your right but im trying to stick to this 5/3/1 protocol. Smells like a bullshit excuse to me lol...

Back