• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Props to Z - from my dentist.

Repo

P.S.L. Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just have to give a big thanks to Uncle Z and share a little experience at the dentist...

Well - Sometimes I'm a sucker for sweets - while chewing some toffy, I popped a veneer off ... "BAM there goes a grand!"

Anyway, when my dentist came in he goes WOW - you you you - ah your lifting or whats going on...

... are you going into competition - what kind of supplements are you taking?

Of course I said ... "protein and creatine."

It was funny - when the assistant was prepping the temp tooth - he was telling her to make it in a way so I won't grind my teeth when lifting - all while he was FLEXING, I thought he was going to hurt himself if he flexed any harder. :D

Anyhow - this is the current cycle.

Testosterone enanthate 400mg
Trenbolone enanthate 800mg
Dbol 30mg ed
Anavar - 80-100mg ed
Proviron 50mg ed

Hcg 500iu twice a week - 5 weeks on - 1 week off - repeat.
Aromasin 12.5mg ed

I was running prami but find I haven't needed it so far - although I do recommend having it on hand running tren this high.

For the new guys - this is a heave cycle - and typically should not run this many orals - so I would not advise this, unless you have enough cycles - and experience under your belt.

To date this has been my favorite cycle - and would possibly up the Dbol - but I want to keep the moon face for the fall season. :)

Very nice Repo- I am going to order some of that " protein and creatine.":ohyeah:

"protein and creatine"... cant beat that lol from exotic sponsors? lol

good shit, man. Its always a nice boost of confidence when someone comments on you looking bigger.

I just have to give a big thanks to Uncle Z and share a little experience at the dentist...

Well - Sometimes I'm a sucker for sweets - while chewing some toffy, I popped a veneer off ... "BAM there goes a grand!"

Anyway, when my dentist came in he goes WOW - you you you - ah your lifting or whats going on...

It was funny - when the assistant was prepping the temp tooth - he was telling her to make it in a way so I won't grind my teeth when lifting - all while he was FLEXING, I thought he was going to hurt himself if he flexed any harder. :D

Dbol 30mg ed
Anavar - 80-100mg ed
Proviron 50mg ed

Aromasin 12.5mg ed

I was running prami but find I haven't needed it so far - although I do recommend having it on hand running tren this high.

For the new guys - this is a heave cycle - and typically should not run this many orals - so I would not advise this, unless you have enough cycles - and experience under your belt.

To date this has been my favorite cycle - and would possibly up the Dbol - but I want to keep the moon face for the fall season. :)
wow

IML Gear Cream!
Curious about the 1 week off? Does your body get use to the hcg after 5 weeks?

The reason for a week off is - hcg can't desensitize your balls permanently - but it can cause some down regulation - so its good to take a week off - studies show you can run this for very long times with no problems - but I would take the week off anyway - it's worked great for me for the last 8 months.

Once the 5000iu vial is out works great - if you are running 500iu twice a week.

The main thing with hcg - if you look at studies - is that you don't go over 5000iu per injection.

@ twotuff - I would have thought running tren this high was insane earlier this year until I started researching the topic.

Here's what I found...

Testosterone and trenbolone are both highly androgenic and compete for the same androgen receptor - so when you are running test higher than tren - you have tren at a disadvantage when they are both hitting the same receptor.

I was running test at 750 and tren at 400 - and when I gradually shifted to test 400 and tren 800 - I found the sweet spot - less sides and better gains. :)

Dbol 30mg ed
Anavar - 80-100mg ed
Proviron 50mg ed

Aromasin 12.5mg ed

What a story

Hahahah thats funny as shit. Always a big confidence boost to hear that kind of stuff.

Thats funny shit...my dentist is always making comments about my size.
Whats up with that?

Oh yeah you should of seen him flexing at the hygienist! :roflmao:

Props to Z man - everyday I hear more and more comments from people!

One of my old employees hasn't seen me in about 6 weeks - and today said ... "dude, what are you doing - hitting the weights 8 hours a day - every day?"

Shit no - every other day for about 45 minutes and LOTS of protein and creatine ... "duuuh!" :doh:

yes that what is nice about being big and stacked because people show u respect and it sure makes a Bro feel good........thats fricken awsome REPO!!!!!!:ohyeah:

Back