• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

UncleZ points.....

jbzjacked

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Did you guys notice the point system I think its new I've never noticed it!! Shit kicks ass makes our uncle even better.

I'm on EP right now but wating on 2 orders of Z line.. So far so good I can't complain, nothing but good service n good gear that arrives in a timely manner.

Yes the point system is new, For every dollar you spend you get 1 point to use toward your next purchase!

To legit to quit... lol

Pretty sweet don't cha think - plus more goodies coming-you can't beat Z on quality- sales & service-OD:winkfinger:

How much things is Z going to do to please us damn???? LMAO JK :winkfinger:... My opinion, there is no better source and not only for his customer service and qualty, but for his passion and the time he takes to please all and not just a chosen few but all of his customers!!!! What else can you ask for in a sponsor??? but seriously and things are going to get better and man I am thinking to myself, how? but Z seems to keep surprising me and I am loving it more and more lol!!!!! Thanks Z for real!!!! Im with you for life bro....:winkfinger:

Ohh yea!!! Can't forget the Z Team, Z's Reps,Repo,Ordawg,OSL,Chino, and everyone else!!!!:clapping: With you guys,we are strong and we have such a great community and a great group of bro's that care!!! Lets keep it going and lets take over the WORLD lol!!!!! But seriously lmao!!!!:mooh::mooh:

Sounds like a competition. I love competitions! lol.

hmm
we dont know why but we have some issues with this points system
we'll try to sort it out ASAP

sorry
z.

Back