• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Your favorite Chrissy pressie??

Rissole

2 Samuel 24:24
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok boys and girls what'd you get and/or what was your favorite?

I've been playin Grand Theft Auto Vice City for 3 days solid now Square eyes :eek: And my New threads, Damn my wifes got good taste in clothes... Ooo and her hand held blender i got me.. i mean her... :D great for mixin protien shakes :grin:

Well, I have two faves.....my townhouse :D and then my mom got me a killer diamond cluster ring :D Yea..I'm spoiled!

the Godfather trilogy on dvd

peetrips, GTA vice city is one of the best games ever made. I can't stop playing it.

I have GTA3 I did play GTA Vice City on a friend house, and I tell you what that???s the next game I???m buying, Awesome game. :hot:

I would get it asap

Santa gave me A nice Black and Decker 14.4V cordless drill and a nice titanium watch...some decent dress clothes. Of course the hummer (not the truck!!) would have to go right to the top of the list!!:D :thumb: :rofl:

Originally posted by seyone
peetrips, GTA vice city is one of the best games ever made. I can't stop playing it.
:laugh: i know the feeling... you can play for hours and not actually do anything :D

I'm Hooked right now on Red FactionII, SOCOM both PS2 and Dead to Rights on Xbox. Between my 2 kids I bought 21 new games for Xmas and the Xbox system. And yes my kids are spoiled.
But the present that actually had my name on it that was my favorite was the short Straight Olympic Bar. I needed a short one due to space problems when doing certain excercises like lunges(if i ever decide to do them) hehehe.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by peetrips
:laugh: i know the feeling... you can play for hours and not actually do anything :D
hmmm, kinda like post whorring here, eh?

I uh...got a muffin pan..
;) Envy me!

I got a saute pan

Originally posted by seyone
I got a saute pan
dang, seyone..between the two of us...we almost have enough to make a meal!

Originally posted by Burner02
dang, seyone..between the two of us...we almost have enough to make a meal!
I also got a new wustof (sp?) chefs knife.

Got a # 5 and # 4 technical friend by Wild Country (climbing shit)

Umm I got a sewing machine.. and Hubs gave me 1000 dollar G.C for the mall.. :) ..

I made each of my children their own blankets and scarves took me two weeks. phew!

smiles

erilay'a

Originally posted by Erilaya
Umm I got a sewing machine.. and Hubs gave me 1000 dollar G.C for the mall.. :) ..

I made each of my children their own blankets and scarves took me two weeks. phew!

smiles

erilay'a
Hiya BABE,you going malling???
For me,it's $200.00 worth of GC at various LBS(Bike stuff)...:cool:

oh yes I sure hope so.. I actually hope to do it off island.. How was your Holiday??

hope you get "stuff" you want with your GC. smiles

E

T'was the season to be busy!!!!
That's show bizzzz forya!!!
Butt the time I had off was spent enjoyably comfortable...;)

if ya know what I mean ;) ...
:) :thumb:

n' huggles back at ya!!:D
Yummm:lick:

Back