PDA

View Full Version : Adrogens can temporarily turn you into a Beast

OMEGAx
08-08-2011, 08:14 PM
To where all you feel is rage, or rapage

I started early:wacko: (mast and test only) till full run 3 weeks from now and I want to hunt / kill and procreate lol

anyway just want you guys to keep a note on your selves with others around you ...........good and bad....its mostly good though lol

I think OD calls it 'going alpha' lol

bigbenj
08-08-2011, 08:27 PM
I like that. hunting and gathering that ass

robbiek426
08-08-2011, 08:54 PM

I started early:wacko: (mast and test only) till full run 3 weeks from now and I want to hunt / kill and procreate lol

anyway just want you guys to keep a note on your selves with others around you ...........good and bad....its mostly good though lol

The 3 F's of AAS use
Fucking
Fighting
Fucking

Lol that's how I feel anyways.

Repo
08-08-2011, 11:07 PM
YES - ANDROGENS ARE KEY!

We will go into detail within this discussion once I get a breather in my schedule - but here's something to bite into...

It is the androgen receptor that acts like the "lock" - and the (manufactured) hormones i.e. steroids - act as the key.

As our hormone levels increase - so does androgen receptor activation - and ultimately the rate of protein synthesis...

... and what causes muscle MASS - the cellular androgen receptor and increase of protein synthesis.

Here's more...

Adipose (fat) tissues are also androgen responsive - and here, these hormones support lipolytic (fat mobilizing) capacity of cells.

As androgen hormones drop - typically the deposition of body fat will increase - as we enhance the androgen level - body fat may be depleted at a more active rate.

The ratio of androgen to estrogen is most important - as estrogen plays a counter roll by acting to increase the storage of body fat.

We should focus more on the understanding of ... "Androgens." :)

I really recommend re-reding this several times until you fully understand this.

The second half is the "key" to many questions on the subject of questions like this ... "can I burn fat and build muscle on ____?"

Remember this - keep androgens high to build muscle and reduce fat - keep estrogen levels down as high estrogen adds to the storage of body fat.

jbzjacked
08-09-2011, 03:54 AM
The 3 F's of AAS use
Fucking
Fighting
Fucking

Lol that's how I feel anyways.

Lol... but its true lol

ordawg1
08-09-2011, 11:53 AM
ALPHA at my age is mostly FUCKING. Once and awhile I like to bitch slap a young guy. Repo was " dead nuts on " !! Nice post Repo !! OD

OMEGAx
08-09-2011, 01:42 PM
‪The Berzerker- Corporal Jigsore Quandary (Carcass Cover)‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_476jL2FWpY)

OMEGAx
08-09-2011, 01:45 PM
ALPHA at my age is mostly FUCKING. Once and awhile I like to bitch slap a young guy. Repo was " dead nuts on " !! Nice post Repo !! OD

fur sure

Repo
08-09-2011, 10:25 PM

Yeah buddy - FUCKING at any age is awesome...

... and you being the ALPHA - I'm sure you can rundown most young guys
while their be-yatch's straddle you ... "and call ya daddy!" :D

bmw
08-19-2011, 04:36 PM

rapage?

like...rape-age? Cool. I like to rape. :winkfinger:

OMEGAx
08-21-2011, 06:07 PM
its consensual with drugs

bmw
08-21-2011, 11:54 PM
Androgens.

They'll have you barebacking trannies in no time!