PDA

View Full Version : Wrekem's Bulk Log (All Z Int. Gear)

Wrekem
08-14-2011, 06:15 PM
:winkfinger:alrighty boys...tonight was my first injection :) heres what my cycle is

Weeks 1-15 Test E 500mg weekly
Weeks 3-15 EQ 400mg weekly
Weeks 1-3 Anadrol 50mg ED
Weeks 4-5 Anadrol 100mg ED
Weeks 12-16 Dianabol 30mg ED
Weeks 1-16 Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolva) 10mg EOD (IF NEEDED)
Weeks 17 & 18 Nolva 20mg ED
Weeks 19 & 20 Nolva 10mg ED

Stats Currently: 21yo, 183lbs, 5'6, not sure on BF. I will be posting pictures tomorrow as well as a video of in the gym training, will add music and edit clips to make it fun

I'll be posting a video every week. and pictures every 5 weeks to show progress. daily logs will be done, give me a break here at 1st though cuz im moving tomorrow or tuesday. so i might be internetless for a couple days. it will not be boring stats, besides, you will be able to see what i put up with good quality video. wish me luck, it has started, lets get er done! :mooh:

PS BIG THANKS TO ORDAWG1, Z, AND OSL FOR THE EXTRA TEST! :winkfinger:

and as far as cycle support goes...i do not really believe in it, like milk thistle blah blah blah it can shove it. i will have however...

Triflex for joint support, i love it it works amazing for me.
GNC multi's, i work there, get over it...:hiya:
Dymatize Xpand for pre workout, i know its bad but its like a ritual for me and its my favorite hands down.
ON Gold Standard Whey, rocky road right now
ON Gold Standard Casein, Vanilla
Muscle Milk Peanut butter Ch.
and Trutein PBC
also have some super pump max blue raspberry if i want it. BOOM

OldSchoolLifter
08-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Cool man! to be honest, if I sticky it it wont get as many views, Also are you able to start EQ week 1? If so you will get to benefit from the EQ much sooner!

Also I dont like the use of nolva during cycle, as well as your PCT protocol, but other than that cycle looks great!

Wrekem
08-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Cool man! to be honest, if I sticky it it wont get as many views, Also are you able to start EQ week 1? If so you will get to benefit from the EQ much sooner!

Also I dont like the use of nolva during cycle, as well as your PCT protocol, but other than that cycle looks great!

AI's arent available through Z, i would go naps for it, but its just not worth it, so i will have nolva at low dose if needed as well as letro from research chemical site, it works amazing ill say that much. ive just responded well to nolva, which is why its my choice. the EQ is week 3 due to not really thinking about it when i ordered, considering i was running 12 week cycle 400mg Test E EW, but problems occured and Z hooked me up with an extra vial, so i extended to 15 week 500mg EW, and wanna add in EQ so the soonest i can get it will be week 3....long story, i know hahaha

bigbenj
08-14-2011, 06:49 PM
As long as thing stays updated, Im along for the ride.

BigMuffin
08-14-2011, 06:54 PM
Hey bro I just wanted to say good luck also and ill def stay subscribed for this as well as a long for the ride!!!!

Wrekem
08-14-2011, 07:01 PM
thanks guys! appreciate it.

just for a quick log of today....

well, i started the anadrol last wednesday, i couldnt wait...i know...whatever. but today was fucking amazing. insane pump for chest and tri's, got 4 reps in with 70lb dumbells for chest flys, 90lb dumbells for incline bench for 8 reps no spot, 100lb dumbells with spot for 5 reps. just so you know, i do not do barbell bench due to having a very bad rotator cuff. seated tricep press i got up to 110lb dumbell for 6 reps. very productive day, and will only get better. but for all you anadrol wondering people, its good shit at 50mg :ohyeah:

til tomorrow! with a video, doing biceps and legs tomorrow morning. holla

SwoleZilla
08-14-2011, 07:13 PM

well, i started the anadrol last wednesday, i couldnt wait...i know...whatever. but today was fucking amazing. insane pump for chest and tri's, got 4 reps in with 70lb dumbells for chest flys, 90lb dumbells for incline bench for 8 reps no spot, 100lb dumbells with spot for 5 reps. just so you know, i do not do barbell bench due to having a very bad rotator cuff. seated tricep press i got up to 110lb dumbell for 6 reps. very productive day, and will only get better. but for all you anadrol wondering people, its good shit at 50mg :ohyeah:

nice man!

ya a50 is some intense shit

bigbenj
08-14-2011, 07:32 PM
good workout, brother!. Im the same way regarding bench, I rarely do barbell. Incline is usually ok but flat fucks with my shoulder most of the time.

Wrekem
08-14-2011, 08:16 PM
good workout, brother!. Im the same way regarding bench, I rarely do barbell. Incline is usually ok but flat fucks with my shoulder most of the time.

yeah idk if its my form or what, but it just messes it up so bad i just stay away from flat lol

bigbenj
08-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Its weird for me. flat db feels fine, flat bb is a toss up. I think I just have bad positioning. its been a little better recently, but Ive got used to dbs and they also allow me to not have to worry about a spotter if I fail on the last rep.

BigMuffin
08-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Ive been feeling it in my shoulder with BB pressing movements lately also. I believe once you fucked the cuff up its hard to get it back.

Wrekem
08-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Its weird for me. flat db feels fine, flat bb is a toss up. I think I just have bad positioning. its been a little better recently, but Ive got used to dbs and they also allow me to not have to worry about a spotter if I fail on the last rep.

very true and i have much better control with a dumbell i think that helps a lot

bishop22
08-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Cycle looks good man, you can usually pick up an AI from peptide stores for pretty cheap.
Aromasin for example.

Btw, im a fan of GNC's megasport multi packs.. Work amazing.

Repo
08-15-2011, 01:16 AM
Looks great! :clapping:

Just like Old School says - EQ week 1 would be best - but if week 3 is the soonest ... "go for it."

I would also run hCG at 500iu twice a week for 5 weeks - take 1 week off - then repeat.

if you have to wait to order it I would still do so and just start it as soon as possible Z has it at an awesome price so I would stock up.

My 1st ordered was a bunch in January, and I'm just now about to mix my last batch.

Keep them balls BIG!

Big muscles and small nutz aint cool! :wits:

At the end of this cycle I would also Blast hCG - this is the most important part of recovery IMO.

See this post about blasting

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/138723-why-blast-hcg.html

- if you need help with this I can also give you a hand.

looks like great planning ... "well done!" :)

vannesb
08-15-2011, 06:22 AM

looking forward to your progress!

jbzjacked
08-15-2011, 07:15 AM
Looking forward to see your progress... sick cycle choices

Wrekem
08-15-2011, 07:23 AM
thanks for the support guys! REPO you too! i think i might decide the blasting option towards the end, but i havent had a problem with shrinkage on cycle before so ill see how it goes.

gonna upload my first video and some before pictures in a bit, stay tuned!

OldSchoolLifter
08-15-2011, 07:23 AM
thanks for the support guys! REPO you too! i think i might decide the blasting option towards the end, but i havent had a problem with shrinkage on cycle before so ill see how it goes.

gonna upload my first video and some before pictures in a bit, stay tuned!

:ohyeah:

Wrekem
08-15-2011, 08:34 AM
okay boys...today was back and bi's, i know i said i was going to do legs, but i was feeling frisky, so ill take tomorrow off and do legs on wednesday. i did my first video of the cycle for this workout so you can see where im at so far. at 184lbs. i PR'd with my deadlift at 355lbs, which is a lot for me i only started doing it say in may? so yeah.

hope you enjoy the videos, time to go get my meals in and head off to work, ill be uploading some pics today as well for beginning pictures. stay tuned :winkfinger:

jbzjacked
08-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Good vid bro..... pretty compact gym aye?

Wrekem
08-15-2011, 11:26 AM
Good vid bro..... pretty compact gym aye?

eh a little its not bad at all though, good atmosphere especially in the later hours but it was the highschool i graduated from.

ItsMrGreen
08-15-2011, 01:04 PM
Haha looks sick!:winkfinger:

bigbenj
08-15-2011, 04:18 PM
good shit. I dont care what anyone could/would/should say about this video, the fact of the matter is you actually posted a video, which is a lot more than most can say. props.

now clean up your pulldown form god damn it! and bring your grip in a little on deads, I think it will help you.

BigMuffin
08-15-2011, 04:42 PM
Whats up Wrekem? How are the workouts going so far and how are you feeling? Thats stack is crazy bro.

ordawg1
08-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Hey bro- just checkin in to see how it is going. Great activity here at Z- nice vid-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

bigbenj
08-15-2011, 09:42 PM
This just goes to show that Z is undoubtedly #1 with Chino, Muff, and Wrek all having journals. show me another section like this....I didnt think so

jbzjacked
08-16-2011, 07:41 AM
This just goes to show that Z is undoubtedly #1 with Chino, Muff, and Wrek all having journals. show me another section like this....I didnt think so

+1 on that!!!

Just checking in bro.. keep it goin

Wrekem
08-16-2011, 08:11 AM
good shit. I dont care what anyone could/would/should say about this video, the fact of the matter is you actually posted a video, which is a lot more than most can say. props.

now clean up your pulldown form god damn it! and bring your grip in a little on deads, I think it will help you.

yeah my deadlift form is a little rocky, i have someone helping me with it, but ill get there!

moving into a new apartment with my girlfriend, lord help me. lol.
so no workout today, but lifting an entire bed over my head into my 9 inch lifted truck gave a nice pump :winkfinger: haha

second injection tomorrow night, got legs tomorrow, gonna push a good workout! pics will be up soon i just wanna get moved in and get situated, im keeping the computer at my old place so i have internet for now so ill keep updating guys.

just an outlook on what my diet is, except this morning i caved for some sausage mcmuffins...is pretty much oatmeal, bananas, lots of chicken, steak, rice, pastas, nutrigrains, lots of protein, steak, just a high carb/protein diet. my plan is to eat what i can really. ill be back for another update tomorrow! thanks for the support!:mooh:

ordawg1
08-16-2011, 09:11 PM
yeah my deadlift form is a little rocky, i have someone helping me with it, but ill get there!

moving into a new apartment with my girlfriend, lord help me. lol.
so no workout today, but lifting an entire bed over my head into my 9 inch lifted truck gave a nice pump :winkfinger: haha

second injection tomorrow night, got legs tomorrow, gonna push a good workout! pics will be up soon i just wanna get moved in and get situated, im keeping the computer at my old place so i have internet for now so ill keep updating guys.

just an outlook on what my diet is, except this morning i caved for some sausage mcmuffins...is pretty much oatmeal, bananas, lots of chicken, steak, rice, pastas, nutrigrains, lots of protein, steak, just a high carb/protein diet. my plan is to eat what i can really. ill be back for another update tomorrow! thanks for the support!:mooh:

Stay with it bro..........you learn.........you get BIG-Thanks-Ordawg1:winkfinger:

BigMuffin
08-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Looks good. Gotta love eating a shit load of food!

Wrekem
08-17-2011, 07:43 AM
well, lol...got a lot of hate on the video! just thought it would be fun. but whatever. i have chronic tendonitis in my forearms which is why i dont go heavy on biceps due to the angle and pressure thats put on the forearm during the exercise. i do have some work to do on form i realize that, my spine, and my back are both perfectly fine and i have no issues.

i will no longer be posting videos, thats okay by me. this helped to check my form and give me something to work on as well. it is early in my cycle, so i may change it up a bit, and for the remainder of my cycle run some tren ace with the EQ and drop the dbol, change the cycle to 12 weeks and make it a cut/recomp. i will be incorporating lower weights at higher reps with better form. i will continue the anadrol at 4 weeks, to help build more strength and then shed off any water weight.

i do not think i am fat at all haha, nor do i care. but i do realize i can tone myself some more. carbs and fats will be kept to a minimum and i will incorporate cardio starting today and go from there.

i will continue the log for whoever wants to follow.

i did do legs earlier, squat was good, 315 6 reps, pr'd 365 1 rep. then drop set it back down. any input on the cycle is welcome to help structure it better or if i should or should not change it.

all i can say is, atleast i had the balls to post something! :flipoff:

OldSchoolLifter
08-17-2011, 07:57 AM
Keep the videos coming brother, I will delete the dumb fucks who cant have respect. Dont even worry about it bro, just keep it coming.

SHOBBS
08-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Hey man I saw the video last night, sorry you took it down.

What was the name of the song in the video?

SHOBBS
08-17-2011, 08:15 AM

ordawg1
08-17-2011, 09:46 AM
well, lol...got a lot of hate on the video! just thought it would be fun. but whatever. i have chronic tendonitis in my forearms which is why i dont go heavy on biceps due to the angle and pressure thats put on the forearm during the exercise. i do have some work to do on form i realize that, my spine, and my back are both perfectly fine and i have no issues.

i will no longer be posting videos, thats okay by me. this helped to check my form and give me something to work on as well. it is early in my cycle, so i may change it up a bit, and for the remainder of my cycle run some tren ace with the EQ and drop the dbol, change the cycle to 12 weeks and make it a cut/recomp. i will be incorporating lower weights at higher reps with better form. i will continue the anadrol at 4 weeks, to help build more strength and then shed off any water weight.

i do not think i am fat at all haha, nor do i care. but i do realize i can tone myself some more. carbs and fats will be kept to a minimum and i will incorporate cardio starting today and go from there.

i will continue the log for whoever wants to follow.

i did do legs earlier, squat was good, 315 6 reps, pr'd 365 1 rep. then drop set it back down. any input on the cycle is welcome to help structure it better or if i should or should not change it.

all i can say is, atleast i had the balls to post something! :flipoff:

You got that right bro- just keep it coming- you have the balls to post a vid and others won't even post of picture- or they cover their wheels !! Stick with it- you are golden-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

Wrekem
08-17-2011, 10:12 AM

the first song was of mice and men called I'm a monster. the second song was by emmure called solar flare

jbzjacked
08-17-2011, 06:53 PM
Bump... just checking on you bro hows it goin?

bigbenj
08-17-2011, 07:25 PM
Fuck the haters, keep doing your thing. We got your back, homie.

OldSchoolLifter
08-18-2011, 06:00 PM
Wrekum I demand a video NOW!!! lol that is all..

bigbenj
08-18-2011, 06:08 PM
me too

Wrekem
08-18-2011, 07:26 PM
lol unlikely really. did my second injection today always been good no blood! very smooth love z's oils. did a mediocre workout today just really need to get my head clear and chin up and get back to my shit and do what i know i can. gonna be a long road, i may do a video in 5 weeks to show progress in form and size and strength, but til then i need to do some work. ill start keeping a log during workouts and post it on what i do so you can get an idea of it.

tried doing some cardio, back pumps are crazy bad lol...shit hurt, worse then superdrol. but the pump is always awesome. size hasnt changed to much yet, weight is going up slowly and strength increase has been steady, up 5 or 10 here and there. nothing huge as of yet but a good feeling on reps as well.

ill tune in tomorrow for an update after a workout

OldSchoolLifter
08-18-2011, 07:31 PM
lol unlikely really. did my second injection today always been good no blood! very smooth love z's oils. did a mediocre workout today just really need to get my head clear and chin up and get back to my shit and do what i know i can. gonna be a long road, i may do a video in 5 weeks to show progress in form and size and strength, but til then i need to do some work. ill start keeping a log during workouts and post it on what i do so you can get an idea of it.

tried doing some cardio, back pumps are crazy bad lol...shit hurt, worse then superdrol. but the pump is always awesome. size hasnt changed to much yet, weight is going up slowly and strength increase has been steady, up 5 or 10 here and there. nothing huge as of yet but a good feeling on reps as well.

ill tune in tomorrow for an update after a workout

Sounds like you got a bit discourage by the haters...

Really bro dont worry about those guys, At least you are showing what you do, the rest are all talk.

If you dont want to its cool bro, just keep, keeping us updated but if you can do some more vids, we would all enjoy watching them.

bigbenj
08-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Agreed 100%

ordawg1
08-18-2011, 09:31 PM
^^^^ agreed 200 %-fuck the haters bro- you have family here-OD:winkfinger:

bigbenj
08-18-2011, 09:37 PM
agreed 300%

BigMuffin
08-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Whats up Wrekem???? No need to beat a dead horse but really dont worry about the haters or you could take all that in and use it for focus on your workouts to shut up dem dare critics!!!!

bigbenj
08-19-2011, 06:54 PM
usually the guys who are serious about lifting and are cool dudes dont hate. The haters are usually just a bunch of pussies.

ordawg1
08-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Where you be wrekum- we threw the pussies out- no worries -Thanks-OD

iron2
08-19-2011, 09:19 PM
hey wrekem fuck those haters......:shooter: .....use the hate to motavate....u the man bro.....keep the vids coming......

Wrekem
08-20-2011, 09:16 AM
sorry guys just been getting settled into my new place like i mentioned in my first post ive been in the process of moving.

the pumps are insane with regular day activities especially sex lol. but just lifting anything is a great pump. im taking today off, ill be back tomorrow!

hypno
08-20-2011, 09:26 AM
well, lol...got a lot of hate on the video! ............

...all i can say is, atleast i had the balls to post something! :flipoff:

Big balls too. Anyone who gives you shit (hate) over anything is messed up. Likely they are jealous.

You keep it up Wrekem :clapping:

ordawg1
08-20-2011, 09:48 AM
sorry guys just been getting settled into my new place like i mentioned in my first post ive been in the process of moving.

the pumps are insane with regular day activities especially sex lol. but just lifting anything is a great pump. im taking today off, ill be back tomorrow!

Looking forward to following your log bro- have a great sex day- I like those the BEST:winkfinger:

iron2
08-21-2011, 08:16 PM
hey wrekem..just checkin in bro...cant wait to see another vid......keep up good work bro.....:clapping:

BigMuffin
08-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Everything good bro?

jbzjacked
08-22-2011, 04:33 AM
You better not be slacking Bee-otch...!! lol

sofargone561
08-22-2011, 04:45 AM
this is pretty nice to see.. i thought my computer was fucked u becuase i didnt see a video then i saw a post of you taking it down. dont worry about haters keep the log going though!!!

ORAW
08-22-2011, 07:53 AM
looking forward to this log. good luck on your cycle man

acewragge
08-22-2011, 08:18 AM
fucking A i cant agree more..

Wrekem
08-22-2011, 09:06 AM
everything is great, back to my normal routine and eating a lot of carbs/protein. had chest and tris today, incline db bench had 70lbs for 12, 90 for 8, and 100 for 5 with no spot. tri workout for close grip pull downs was 80lbs for 12 and 100lbs for two sets of 10, then 9. db flys on incline bench went 45lbs for 12, 50lbs for 10, and 70lbs for 6. those are the key workouts i had today, was insane. i went ahead and changed up a bit, ill find a prohormone to run the last 4 weeks of the cycle or grab some winstrol, but i took the dbol i had and added it to the anadrol, for 20mg dbol ED and 50mg anadrol instead of going up to 100mg. the pump is intense, the weight is at 187 currently and climbing, and the tone and even vascularity has gone up a bit. its been a great feeling, im on week two of injections with it being tonight and thursday night. so every week monday/thursday 500mg test E. i will soon be starting EQ as well. some people may claim too many orals, but i feel great, and ive done worse to be honest. i think its just the right dose for each oral right now for it work with one another. im getting in around 400g of carbs a day, i will start doing more as my hunger is going up. i got back and bi's tomorrow, i will keep updated!

ordawg1
08-22-2011, 09:49 AM
Just see how it goes. Adjust if needed. Probably a good move on the Dbol/A Bombs. make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Keep it up and don't be worried about putting vids up. If some don't like it-Fuck em. This is not all about the advanced guys. It is about learning and sharing. Keep it going-Thanks-OD

Wrekem
08-22-2011, 10:51 AM
i carry around a gallon jug with me everywhere. i drink atleast one gallon a day. gotta keep it with me haha

iron2
08-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Just see how it goes. Adjust if needed. Probably a good move on the Dbol/A Bombs. make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Keep it up and don't be worried about putting vids up. If some don't like it-Fuck em. This is not all about the advanced guys. It is about learning and sharing. Keep it going-Thanks-OD
thats right wrekem....fuckem.....we demand a video NOW!!!!!!!!!:ohyeah:

bigbenj
08-22-2011, 10:19 PM
so....videos.....

iron2
08-23-2011, 07:50 PM
wrekem.......you can do it bro....i have faith bro....yea!!!!! fuck the hatters!!!!