• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how is this?

THECHAMP

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
sunday-elliptical machine 30 min.
monday-legs
tues.-shoulders traps
wed-abs-elliptical machine 30 min.
thurs-back,biceps
fri-chest,triceps
sat.-off

supplements-nlarge2,glutamine,creatine,zinc,liver tabs,multi vitamins.(is xenadrine good for maintaining muscle)

I use glutamine so i dont lose muscle while doing the cardio.

my goal is to do this all year. i dont want to do any bulking,cutting cycles. just get bigger while keeping the fat down.

does this look any good. should I go on the ellpitical machine on saturday. and is my cardio time too much or too little for keeping the muscle.

Im doing this all at home. I havent bought the elliptical machine yet. do u think a rower would be better.

also i just eat whatever my parents buy so i cant pick and choose which means its hard to get a clean diet. Should I just eat whatever and a lot of it.

And advice on any of those questions would help a lot thanks!

:headbang: :help:

Didn't you already post this thread yesterday on the training forum? There are some answers for you there.

Looks good... The cardio is fine but if your carrying extra BF%, you could bump it up.

Back