PDA

View Full Version : Test Base Question

AnabollicA
08-16-2011, 08:35 AM
Uncle Z's website lists the Test Base (both Z-Line and Euro-Pharm) as oil based, but the description goes on to say it's water suspension...which is it?

I'm thinking it's oil based, but I just want to make sure since I REALLY don't want water-based. I'm preparing another order this week and just want to make sure. Thanks!

OldSchoolLifter
08-16-2011, 09:07 AM
Uncle Z's website lists the Test Base (both Z-Line and Euro-Pharm) as oil based, but the description goes on to say it's water suspension...which is it?

I'm thinking it's oil based, but I just want to make sure since I REALLY don't want water-based. I'm preparing another order this week and just want to make sure. Thanks!

It is oil based, Thank you for pointing that out will get it fixed!

And let me tell you another thing about the Z and EP base, it is NICE! I take it 3 x a week 2 hour pre workout and it has been wonderful!

Ahrnold
08-16-2011, 09:09 AM
is that suspension?

OldSchoolLifter
08-16-2011, 09:10 AM
is that suspension?

no its not suspended, its completely dissolved in oil.

Same thing as TNE

dirtwarrior
08-16-2011, 10:27 AM
Will it go easy thro a slin pin?

AnabollicA
08-16-2011, 10:28 AM
Cool, thanks! That's what I needed to know :)

I'm planning to kick start my next cycle with it OOOORAH!

OldSchoolLifter
08-16-2011, 10:34 AM
Will it go easy thro a slin pin?

Yes it will brother, Just back fill the insulin syringe, and go to town.

Cool, thanks! That's what I needed to know :)

I'm planning to kick start my next cycle with it OOOORAH!

Nice choice man, Test Base will put the pounds on QUICK!

ordawg1
08-16-2011, 05:15 PM
Many guys " including myself" still refer to it as " suspension" but is more of a slang term. AS OSL pointed out is disolved in oil- much, much nicer and will kick your ass without tons of PIP.

ready2rumble
08-18-2011, 04:55 AM
cant wait to try my EP test base...

landed yesterday!!!

Repo
08-18-2011, 10:45 PM
I haven't tried Test Base - I think I might have to order some on the next round.

I'll be changing my cycle soon so this might be a nice new test for me! :clapping:

murf23
08-18-2011, 11:39 PM
I've done 3 bottles of Z test base and it was fuking great. The test base is what made me put my status as it reads today ."murf is a huge fan of Z" It was that good Bro you will like :dancer:

ordawg1
08-19-2011, 04:39 AM
Test base is some very strong gear. I am just glad that it is disolved in oil now and not water.You will love it Repo- a pure test rush-Thanks-OD