• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Skinfold Testing

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you've never had a skinfold done under DP / w8 then you should read this first. Minimum 7 site...9 site is optional. Most gyms only offer a 3 or 4 site test...so make sure you know the extra sites (the trainers might not) and make sure you ask for the extra sites to be read. They don't need to figure out your BF% ...we just want the readings.

If you don't have a competent trainer and/or gym you can go to, go to a university or college.

Info Here and Here

Last edited:
Also....I think it's both interesting and I like how people are posting and we are "looking" at MM's ONLY so far!

I/we don't care if we ever see a "BF%" (although at the end, a before and after may be useful)..but rather NOW can see the CHANGES, site by site as they are going to occur :thumb:

DP

Leah, the second link is not working, do you have the site handy?

Okay, thanks. I just thought it was a problem with the link.

Yeah, I dowloaded the excel sheet. Thanks!

why some people's bf% is high and they look good! and others bf% is lower and they dont look as good as the others

Because everyone is different and everyone carries their fat in a different way.

IML Gear Cream!
so if someone gets measured and have a 28% and looks like she have a lower bf % is better than someone who has a 20% bf and looks like she has a higher bf%??

Originally posted by w8lifter
Because everyone is different and everyone carries their fat in a different way.

That, plus people lie!

no ! my friend has a nice body and she is my height and her body fat % is higher than mine

Can you reliably check your own BF%?

Originally posted by w8lifter
Not really...you certainly can't do a full 7 or 9 site test

I can.

(Okay so I just did the 3 site.)

Back