• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Leg routine....

Freeman

Bearded Attacker
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ugh! Ok, so I'm getting tired of the leg equipment at my gym. I was wondering if someone could give me a good routine, figuring that my gym does not have a hack squat machine...I mean, really! c'mon here! no hack squat!?!?! wtf!

I just got done doing legs..here's what I did

3 sets of squats
4 sets of leg press
3 sets of seated leg curls
3 sets of seated extensions

How is that? I'm just trying to get BIG :D ...and I am always looking for advice...I love that hack squat, I usually do it backwards...presssed against the machine with my stomach...I dunno if y'all know how I'm talking about ,but it totally kills your hams and ass....as well as chaffing the SHIT out of your inner thighs! But, no pain no gain! but damn, UCF's gym is a piece of S!!!:yell:

Looks good Freeman but take out the Leg curls (Hams) on a seperate day!

what day would you suggest? I typically just do all legs on the same day...except usually for calves...

tomorrow is chest/tris...or chest/back..haven't decided..what do you think? I might do abs tomorrow...I dunno yet..then off tuesday..wednesday will be back if not tomorrow...and bis...bis and tris maybe depending on what I do tomorrow....thrsday, shoulders...saturday will be legs again....I'm doing on two, off one schedule..

It looks like a good leg workout to me. Since you don't have a Hack machine if you want to mix it up you could do some smith machine sqauts and try going deeper than you do when you do barbell squats. Or, have you ever tried barbell hack squats (I think that is what they are called), you hold the bar down behind your back and sqaut from there ( the best way that I can describe it would be by saying it is like dead lifts except the bar is in back of you). I have only tried them 2 or 3 times but they felt pretty good and I will probably work them into my routine every once in awihile. Other than that your work out looks pretty good for packing on size, especially if you are doing heavy squats first.

Originally posted by freeman1504
That's what I usually do. I guess, everyone has a preference...I might try David's way for a bit just to see what I like best...

Or, maybe if we increase 50+ lbs and go straight 10 reps across the board, your quads will feel like spaghetti!

It's just that my quad workouts seem to drain my energy no matter what "stuff" I take that Cardio is even tough to do. Even though alot of people do not recommend cardio on that day.

I usually do this Freeman:

Sunday:
Just Quads

Monday:

Chest/Tri's/abs
1:30 mins of cardio (split.... 45 mins in the morning and 45-60 at night) (keep in mind.... I supplement big time and EAT like a horse!)

Tuesday:
Shoulders/Bi's/abs/Biceps
Calves (Sometimes)

Wednesday:
Hams
Cardio (Split)

Thursdays:
Back/Traps

Friday (Either what I mention below or day off or Just cardio)
*I'll pick one exercise that I want to increase on and just do that for 5 sets.

Abs
Calves
Cardio (Split)

Saturday:

Just cardio

Is this Overtraining? Maybe.... but there is at least one to two days off! Depending how I feel.

Sometimes I'll yank out Triceps or Biceps on the Chest or shoulders day and put them in on a Friday, Thursday or Saturday.

Have you ever tried front squats?
I usually throw those into my leg workouts every other week. I think they are pretty good as well.

Back