• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please critique my three day split routine, I need all the advice possible.

ragingbull

DB Extrodinare
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK Here it is- This would be more of my power week format.

Monday: Chest and Back

Smith BB Bench Press 2x6-8
Incline DB Press 2x 6-8
Flies 2x6-8
Dips 2x 10-15

Hammer Rows 2x6-8
Hammer Incline Rows 2x6-8
Lat Pulls 2x6-8
Reverse Flies 2x6-8

Wednesday: LEGS and ABS

Leg Presses- 3x6-8
Leg Extention 2x6-8
Leg Curl 2x6-8
Calf Raise 4x6-8

Friday: Arms and Shoulders

DB Curls- 3x6-8
Concentration Curls 2x6-8
Skull Crushers 2x6-8
Cable Tri Push Downs 2x10

Military Press 3x6-8
Front and Side DB raises 2x6-8
Shrugs 3x10

I believe that this is all. Any imput would be much appreciated.

Thanks to all. I love this board!!!

PS. I got back into lifting hard four months ago. Since then, I have only lost 5 lbs (all Fat) but, lost three inches in my waist, chest is up 1 inch and my legs and arms are more define. I just want to take it up a notch or two.

Currently

31 yrs old
175 LBS
34 Waist
43 Chest
15 1/2 Arms
? Legs

Goal is to get to 195 by years end.

Its not to bad, the only things I'd change is to drop the reverse flies on back day (mostly a shoulder movement)
And if its more of a power week, change the Concentration curls for Preacher or BB curls.

SCB has got two good points. Also on your arms and shoulder day I would do shoulders before arms, so that I could lift as heavy as possible on the millitary press. But that's just me.

Alright my input:

I'd substitute Chin-ups (weighted or not) for one of your Hammer Rows and I'd drop the Leg Presses for Squats.

And I'd swap the Wednesday and Friday workouts to give the arms long enough to recover for Monday's workout. Your arms workout may suffer.. but personally, I always give Chest and Back priority over arms. It may be different for you though.

It does look good though. Congrats on the gains so far :thumb:.

Thanks for all your imput. I think that I will substitue Pullup for one of my rows. I just hate the pullup but it is one of the best exercises for back develpment. Thanks guys.

Back