• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need advice regarding cardio and weight training please

cheesegrater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i'm on a 6 month program to get in shape for summer. I'm gonna be on supplements for 6 weeks then clean for 4 weeks and so on. When i'm on supplements i'm gonna run twice a week, lift four times a week. When not on supps, gonna lift the same amount but run 4 times a week. I'm on GNC Pro-Cell and gonna take protein as well, and some kinda fat burner when off the other supps.

my question is when do i run? Before or after weights? My goal is about minus 10lbs of fat and add 15lbs give or take of muscle.

Originally posted by Prince
it would be best to run on non-weght lifting days.

yeah when i can but i won't be able to every time so when i have to do both...?

Originally posted by peetrips
Run first thing in the moring :D (before you eat!!)

if i have to run and lift in the same session, most of the time it will be this way, before or after weights?

If you're in it for muscle gain, I'd say after.. save your juice for the weights.

And don't just "take" protein. Establish yourself a solid high protein diet.

If you MUST run and lift during the same workout, than do your running after. Your body will use up glycogen stores during your workout and then can more efficiently burn fat during your run.

Supplements do help, don't get me wrong but they sure don't fill you up.
So I would work on a good diet plan rather than taking a bunch of supplements that will mostly just drain your wallet rather than help you.

Bin there, done that, save your money :)

Back