• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

just in

bigdtrain

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just received my z gear. hell yeah. i am not going to say the things i bought cause i aint giving my secrets away. however z service is great. cant wait till my current vial empties so i can attest to his quality. from what i hear i will be nothing short of impressed

:clapping:

Good luck bro.. Glad to see you came to ZDarkside lol.. Sure youll be impressed

You WILL be impressed-glad to help-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

Z is one of the best in the business. Big train, getting big :)

AS U WILL SEE...AINT NOBODY CAN FUCK WITH Z.....:roflmao:......TOP DAWG IN THE BIZ!!!!!!

what can you expect thats just how Z rolls!

get at it man

z did it again :D

just received my z gear. hell yeah. i am not going to say the things i bought cause i aint giving my secrets away. however z service is great. cant wait till my current vial empties so i can attest to his quality. from what i hear i will be nothing short of impressed

:clapping:

LOL - that's great, you're not giving them secrets away! :clapping:

Keep us posted buddy - but, you're going to have a hard time keeping everything a secret...

... "just say"n" :D

haha, hell ill admit im juiced up. but i dont want any of the other boys to know exactly what im taking and how much. they can try to get diesel on there own haha.
for now my cycles and how i get so diesel is with me:winkfinger:

LOL - that's great, you're not giving them secrets away! :clapping:

Keep us posted buddy - but, you're going to have a hard time keeping everything a secret...

... "just say"n" :D

IML Gear Cream!
Z is the best kept secret on the web. More pros using Z on a daily basis:winkfinger:

Back