• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whats for lunch??

Tboy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had BBQ deer sandwiches (yes I'm braggin') Just like bbq beef cept' better and leaner.

This saturday I'll be boiling boiling some mudbugs (aka crawfish).

Hey IR they are back in season so come back and get you some.

Originally posted by Tboy

Hey IR they are back in season so come back and get you some.

Let me just hop in my car and make the 30 hour drive. :D

I had a can of tuna and a BBQ chicken breast. Oh, and a small bag of pretzels.

Re: Re: Whats for lunch??

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Let me just hop in my car and make the 30 hour drive. :D

K, Allright..

If you leave right after work you can be here for when I do them saturday evening.

Oh yeah, bring your MTBK.....

.....oh. You were just being sarcastic....

Butthead!

How about if I just ride my bike down? YEEEEEE HAAAAAAA!!!! :)

Naw, that'd take to long. Just send me your mailing address and I'll mail you one.

Whole wheat pita with stir fried chicken (7oz), red onion, tomato, lettuce, and salsa to flavor.

Two BBQ chicken breasts and some vegetables.

For lunch today I brought last nights leftover steaks [2] and a tub of cottage cheese.

Originally posted by TrustNoOne
For lunch today I brought last nights leftover steaks [2] and a tub of cottage cheese.
The 16 ounce tubs of cottage cheese. Sorry, forgot to mention that . Fat free, 320 cals, 60 grams protien in it.

Not sure what lunch is, but for supper I'm making my girlfriend and I BBQ T-bone steak, ceaser salad, fresh from the oven bread sticks, red wine to wet it down, and caramel apple pie for desert :lick: Oh ya, I'm getting some tonight :D

I had some tortellini in some kind of mystery sauce. Cafeteria food.

Originally posted by irontime
Not sure what lunch is, but for supper I'm making my girlfriend and I BBQ T-bone steak, ceaser salad, fresh from the oven bread sticks, red wine to wet it down, and caramel apple pie for desert :lick: Oh ya, I'm getting some tonight :D

IT........one day you will realize that you don't have to do all that just to get laid. Hell I get laid every night and don't have to do shit around the house. As a matter of fact, after I take care of my wife, she does anything I want her to. I'm that freakin good.
:laugh: :laugh:

chicken :rolleyes:

and today.........10 oz of venison 1 yam 1 cup broccoli 1 small apple 20 oz water.

IML Gear Cream!
I just had Wendy's spicey chicken sandwich and upsized the fries and drink (diet coke).

Does the "Biggie" diet coke cancel out the "Biggie" fries? :scratch:

Originally posted by IPMC
As a matter of fact, after I take care of my wife, she does anything I want her to. I'm that freakin good.

Somebody's been lunching on the magic mushrooms again -- with a side order of those little blue pills....

hehe:D, I know I don't have to do all that, but I want to do that for her.......:confused:.....did I just say that? :scratch:

Hey IR the crawfish were great. I just got back from the crawfish boil. They are big already. uurrpp. ahhhh. I ate so many im walking backwards. Oh and we had King Cake ( it's that time of year also) and homemade bread pudding with sugar cream sauce.

I did drink diet coke, though.:D Vanilla diet coke.

Back