• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Upcoming Winter/Spring Recomp Cycle

coach5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey bros...

Looking for some advice on my future cycle. I just finished a 10 week cycle of Test-E/Clen July 17. I had great results...I added and kept 11lbs of LBM and cut 3% body-fat. Looking to start this cycle around the middle of November. Current stats are as follows...

Age-35
Ht-6ft
Wt-238
BF-12%

I carry a lot of my weight in my legs...my thighs are 28"...I'm really looking to add some nice width to my back and thickness to my chest with my next cycle. I also want to really concentrate on looking hard and vascular for the next beach season. The goodies of choice are Test/EQ/Proviron/Winny. I was thinking of doing a 16 week cycle of the Test/EQ/Proviron and throwing the Winny in the last 4-6 weeks. Of course I will run the proper ancillaries as needed and PCT will be with Clomid and Nolvadex. Here is what I was thinking...

Wks 1-16: Test-E 500mg
Wks 1-16: EQ 600mg
Wks 1-16: Proviron 50mg/ED
Wk 11-12: Winny 50mg/ED
Wk 13-14: Winny 75mg/ED
Wk 15-16: Winny 100mg/ED

Wks 19-24: PCT of Clomid and Nolva Tapered down over time.

Looks great - I would just add hCG.

Run hCG at 500iu 2 X a week for 5 weeks
Take 1 week off - then repeat.

Blast Phase Part 2 of HCG

Blast your HCG during the time period you are waiting for the suppressive compounds to leave your system - This is the time period starting the day after your last injection up until 4 days before SERM treatment.

500iu's every day.

Since HCG directly stimulate's aromatization in the leydig cells some people can develop Gyno when taking high doses of HCG. You need to get a sense of how sensitive you are to HCG when determining how you want to run your blast phase.

There are 3 reasons to run a blast phase of HCG

1) To test the testicles to see if they are still able to produce testosterone at their maximum capacity - If they can not produce testosterone at their maximum capacity you have developed secondary hypogonadism. It would be wise to get a blood test done during this time to see if the testicles are producing enough testosterone to get your testosterone levels within physiological range. If they are not, there is no point in SERM treatment at this time and more HCG is needed - higher dose for longer duration, or just a longer duration.

2) By blasting during this time we are ensuring that our testosterone is within physiological range, thus attempting to prevent going catabolic.

3) To stimulate the pituitary. This will provide the material the testes need to produce testosterone.

Sounds good repo...thanks for the advice and the tips on hcg...not sure why I left it out...I guess I was too tired to think last night.

Should I switch from Test-E to Test-P the last six weeks while running the winny to help combat some of the water bloat or will the winny be enough on it's own while ran with the Test-E?

Sounds good repo...thanks for the advice and the tips on hcg...not sure why I left it out...I guess I was too tired to think last night.

Should I switch from Test-E to Test-P the last six weeks while running the winny to help combat some of the water bloat or will the winny be enough on it's own while ran with the Test-E?

I would use Aromasin to combat water bloat from estrogen if needed - proviron "could" be enough to help - but I like to have Aromasin on hand for estrogen.

If I were to switch the type of test at the end of a cycle - it would be to "reduce" the PCT process - this should help...

Testosterone Propionate
5-7 days after last injection - start SERM treatment.

Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate.
14-21 days after your last injection - start SERM treatment.

Sustanon
21-30 days after your last injection - start SERM treatment.

This would be the reason I would change the type of test - I'm blasting and cruising - but if I wasn't - I would end the cycle with propionate for sure.

Back