PDA

View Full Version : Seo

Uncle Z.
09-08-2011, 06:21 AM
I'm looking for someone who knows how to do it for a fully professional person for my new project, a person who will also keep everything in private :D

I can offer long term 'relationship' :)

PM please :) with your offers

z.

swampy9785
09-08-2011, 07:40 AM
whats a seo?

bigbenj
09-08-2011, 07:45 AM
site enhancement oil

ordawg1
09-08-2011, 07:51 AM
IT work as in Search Engine Optimization.-OD

OldSchoolLifter
09-08-2011, 08:07 AM
IT work as in Search Engine Optimization.-OD

^^ Bingo
Search Engine Optimization

The process is different now, the way to win, is to do your research properly and target keywords that are not completely saturated, building relevant links to the website, and optimizing all on page aspects, with H1 Tags, bold text, descriptions, and so on.

Let me know if I can help Z, As you know that is my day job...

OTG85
09-08-2011, 08:56 AM
:geewhiz:good luck guy's

robbiek426
09-08-2011, 01:11 PM
site enhancement oil

^ Fail.

heckler7
09-08-2011, 01:27 PM
cant help ya, but if your private jet ever breaks i'm your man

ordawg1
09-08-2011, 01:49 PM
cant help ya, but if your private jet ever breaks i'm your man

Wow- at last -some one to fix my jets :winkfinger:!! I just kept buying new ones -who knew !! LOL-OD

OMEGAx
09-08-2011, 01:49 PM
site enhancement oil

fat guy on bike - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfC_WD0edDs&feature=related)

Repo
09-08-2011, 11:01 PM
^^ Bingo

The process is different now, the way to win, is to do your research properly and target keywords that are not completely saturated, building relevant links to the website, and optimizing all on page aspects, with H1 Tags, bold text, descriptions, and so on.

That's EXACTLY it - it's also called organic search engine optimization.

You hit it Old School - "relevance" is what Google and alike look for.

My time is very limited - but I could help with the copywriting once the draft and keywords are complete .

I have a war-chest of tools in this area, that could flatten a city...

... "and my own library of proven and tested copy, that could choke an elephant."

OldSchool has mad skills in this area - and would seem to be a great fit. :thumbs:

iron2
09-09-2011, 07:58 PM
^^ Bingo

damn OSL ur the shit bro!!!...i am lost like a goose when it comes to that shit.....:owned:

ordawg1
09-09-2011, 09:23 PM
That is OSLs day job guys- that is why he is our amazing IT guy- plus- plus- plus:clapping::clapping: Thanks OD

keepitreal
09-09-2011, 09:40 PM
^^ Bingo

That explains why I like to read some of your more detailed posts your a technical guy too, really digged the cjc-1295/GHRP write up you did got me wanting to try it :winkfinger:

I use to be a director of internet marketing before my life got derailed for a bit, out of work right now and planning on getting back into web design/seo at least on the side.

Will work for goodies lol... but seriously...