PDA

View Full Version : Euro Pharm international Sus 250

fitter420
09-09-2011, 04:12 AM
Yo bros.
First off I just want to say that the Zman was on time all the way around. The communication was 5 star,the shipping was fast. Two thumbs up.
I was just wondering if anyone has any feedback,reviews for the international euro pharm sus 250.I see quite a few reviews on the domestic line but not too much on the international.Can anyone shed some light?
Thanks
fitter420

fitter420
09-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Yo,
Was this post put the wrong way. As I said I've seen plenty of feedback on domestic gear but miniimal on euro.The sus I got is clear and seems on the watery side.
Just wanna know if that is the standard and it is gtg.
thanks
fitter420

Repo
09-10-2011, 12:33 AM
The color or clarity is all in the oils and process - you can't judge test by the color - if that was the case - bogus labs would just add color to it.

There was a question on another form about the tren not being as dark as they were use to - and here was my response...

Trenbolone is often a golden brown / rust color when in oil solution - if the hormone is refined to greater than 99.5% purity - then the color in solution actually gives it a light golden color - much like other testosterone products.

And refining the hormone to this purity is extremely difficult - this is why you see such a variation from lab to lab.

The reason I'm passing this on is the clarity is often pure and potent - you'll dig the Euro line - I've ran a lot of it and it's always on the clear side - if if it wasn't strong I wouldn't have reordered it so many times. :)

ordawg1
09-10-2011, 04:38 AM
It is supposed to be clear- that is the norm. Anthing that is EP is the very best quality you can buy. I compare it to my Watson RX.Very smooth- powerful and no pip- you will love it-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

fitter420
09-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Yo bros,
Thanks for the input.
Hey repo...I saw numerous threads about your results withthe gear and I remember that you said you were going to give euro pharm a try.
You can make yourself nuts sometimes by reading all the threads.
I just want to say again that the whole order experience was 100 percent and couldnt be any happier.
thanks Z
fitter420

Repo
09-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Yo bros,
Thanks for the input.
Hey repo...I saw numerous threads about your results withthe gear and I remember that you said you were going to give euro pharm a try.
You can make yourself nuts sometimes by reading all the threads.
I just want to say again that the whole order experience was 100 percent and couldnt be any happier.
thanks Z
fitter420

Oh yeah - I've been running Z's Euro line for quit a while - here's a link to my first review of the product line.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/124708-euro-pharmacies-z-reviews-good.html

Thank you for keeping me and the forum posted on your experience - I look forward to seeing you active here. :)

You are right about reading all the posts - my best recommendation is to take lots of notes, and look for the "reason" for the methods you are reading about.

I'm learning and studying every day - but it just gets easier once you understand the - reason - for everything.

If there is ever any way I can help please feel free to PM me. :)

SwoleZilla
09-11-2011, 09:30 AM
ya man ep is great quality

rage racing
09-11-2011, 11:15 AM
I got some EP on the way. Cant wait....:daydream:

heavyiron
09-11-2011, 11:35 AM
EP is a thumbs up. Its all I run these days...