• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ETA on Uncle Z being back?

crazyotter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering if anyone knew when the international will be back up.

I hope soon, but hey I mind as well give DOM a go since inter is down.:winkfinger: Anyone have an answer to this????

The intl guys are on vacation and there is some organization to be done. Z is making sure all is set for big fall/winter season. Give the dom a whirl- super fast and great quality-Thanks-OD

The domestic is a great choice while your waiting - I would think of it as a pre-international ... "you deserve it TREAT!"

I've had great results from the new domestic line - and have been hearing a lot of super feedback out in the field as well!

It very cool! :clapping:

Was just a matter of time before word got out about the super quality of Zdom Repo:winkfinger:. People kinda sniff out the good juice and once they find it they pass the word. The Dom is great:clapping:- everyone should give it a try IMO-Thanks-OD

do you know if they will be increasing there dom inventory?

Tell people about Uncle Z? Hell nah! He is my new full blown connect lol. Whats the ETA on the Blue Tops? And any feedback

ETA on the blue tops is extremely fast, right now it may be a little slow due to the current date, but will be pretty damn fast.

IML Gear Cream!
Was just a matter of time before word got out about the super quality of Zdom Repo:winkfinger:. People kinda sniff out the good juice and once they find it they pass the word. The Dom is great:clapping:- everyone should give it a try IMO-Thanks-OD

Yeah OD - the word on Z's domestic is almost going viral - the feedback has been outstanding.

And just lik Old School mentions - please keep in mind of the date!

I haven't heard of any delays at all - but I can tell you - we have a a post office here in Tampa that was shut down for the day, due to employees thinking they were effected by a toxic package.

Yeah OD - the word on Z's domestic is almost going viral - the feedback has been outstanding.

And just lik Old School mentions - please keep in mind of the date!

I haven't heard of any delays at all - but I can tell you - we have a a post office here in Tampa that was shut down for the day, due to employees thinking they were effected by a toxic package.

People are loving the ZDom.As for the date- not hard to figure that is going to slow up anything intl- not much anyone can do about that right now-Thanks-OD

:winkfinger:
The intl guys are on vacation and there is some organization to be done. Z is making sure all is set for big fall/winter season. Give the dom a whirl- super fast and great quality-Thanks-OD

Currently on domestic Test E and Dbol G2G for sure!!:winkfinger:

Check it now guys- magic-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

I wish I had the extra cash to order Dom. Going to have to wait for int to reopen

The d-bol/prop combo is awesome. Perfect feel good stack with plenty of horsepower.

Same here.

It sucks because once I finally gave up hope on getting my order from another source and picked Z to go with they shut down their int for vacation. Lol

I have bad timing I guess

It sucks because once I finally gave up hope on getting my order from another source and picked Z to go with they shut down their int for vacation. Lol

I have bad timing I guess

Lol same thing I thought I'd give them a try cause I am reading great posts about them.

The dom is worth every penny. No delays and very good quality.

The dom is worth every penny. No delays and very good quality.

Oh I'm sure it is and I really wish I had the extra money for it but I set a budget for my next cycle and Dom would exceed it. My wife is cool with me using gear but the coolness will end if I get crazy with spending lol

I'm not really in a rush. I just wanted to know a possible eta on int coming back online.

from today. I was just told today that it should be about 48hours for their dbol to be back and 10 days give or take from today for the international line to be up. But remeber anything could happen. It couuld be up tommorow it could be another 3 weeks (< i doubt it) but roughly 10 days is what i was told

Back