• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

drug question

LiftHardGainBig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sup guys , I know i posted this in the open forum as well, but I thought this was also a good place to put it. Mod's plz leave it in both cuz i really need some answers here. here it is.....
I went to the dermatoligist (sp?) a few days ago about my acne.. My acne isn't real bad but just wanted to see if there were some things i could do for it to clear up. Anyways my Dermatoligist gave me a drug called doroxycylene (I believe that's how you spell it.) I dont have it right in front of me and i'm at work right now so i cant double check the spelling. I guess it's a common prescription for acne. My question is; Does doroxycyclene have estrogen to lower my testosterone levels? If so, is it enough to effect my muscle growth? I'd rather live with a little acne or try clearing up other ways than have a pill I take twice daily slow my progress... Please help. Thanks in advance.

Back