PDA

View Full Version : First Order w/ Z

GP51
09-16-2011, 08:15 AM
After a few months of research I FINALLY placed my first order with Z. I order DOM Test E and Dbol. Thank you for all the great information under the forums. I ordered on Thursday and received my order info via email, I have yet to hear anything else from the site (payment pick up, shipment info) but I'm assuming I'm a little ancy and just need to be patient. Thank you for all the great words of encouragement IM.

OldSchoolLifter
09-16-2011, 08:50 AM
Awesome brother, The dom line is top notch, your going to be very happy once you get it! Keep us posted.

PS, To everyone who was wondering I am back now, had alot going on this week, but now im back.

GP51
09-16-2011, 09:05 AM
Is there an estimated time frame I should be expecting an update on payment/shipment with Z? All the eroids reviews got me a little worried

OldSchoolLifter
09-16-2011, 09:16 AM
Is there an estimated time frame I should be expecting an update on payment/shipment with Z? All the eroids reviews got me a little worried

Eroids is incredibly inaccurate, I cant speak of T/A times, but it will be quick, relax and before you know it you will be a happy camper

vannesb
09-16-2011, 09:26 AM
After a few months of research I FINALLY placed my first order with Z. I order DOM Test E and Dbol. Thank you for all the great information under the forums. I ordered on Thursday and received my order info via email, I have yet to hear anything else from the site (payment pick up, shipment info) but I'm assuming I'm a little ancy and just need to be patient. Thank you for all the great words of encouragement IM.
Good to hear Bro! I am currently running Test E and Dbol my self! On week 3 now and mine was also domestic! Its awesome you wont be disapointed for sure!!!:winkfinger:

GP51
09-16-2011, 03:03 PM
No payment talk sorry - OSL

bigbenj
09-16-2011, 03:27 PM
bro, get your post count up and PM. no talk of shipping, payment, etc, on the main boards.

you need 50 posts to be able to PM, so go the new member section and say hello to a shit load of people. theres also a thread in this section called "new guys/pm" or something like that. go there and spam it to get 50 posts.

or become an elite member and reap the benefits :)

MakeItMethylated
09-16-2011, 04:46 PM
I didn't need 50 posts to pm mwahha

jbzjacked
09-16-2011, 06:06 PM
^^ Your just special heavy :flex:

MakeItMethylated
09-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Haha yeah I don't know why I could, pretty convenient though

Repo
09-17-2011, 02:24 AM

Hey that's great to hear!

Please keep us posted and stay active here in the forum.

We're all here to give a hand whenever possible - you're going to love Z's products and service.

I'm very glad you're off to a great start - don't ever hesitate to ask a question - no matter what it is!

Welcome to the family ... "we're ALL here for ya buddy." :)

dav1dg90
09-17-2011, 08:08 AM
As everyone else said there is No worries Z will come through for ya bro!!:winkfinger: You will be more than happy once you recieve an give it a go.

swollen
09-17-2011, 08:35 AM

your about to be another satisfied customer!, it'll be in the mail before you know it..

Nice to see you back, OSL!