• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Damn I FAIL at homebrew

thapr3dat0r

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Attempted my first home chemistry experiment a couple weeks back. The plan was to brew Prop, NPP and Mast. 10 grams of each. I ended up doing a blend of the three and then just brewing the remainder solo.

Well, first I used too much pressure on the bottle top filters with the hand pump. Damn receiver flask ended up cracking, two of them. I was using like 10psi or more, lol :loser2: I wondered why it stopped filtering after only like 50ml. I thought The gear was dirty or something and just clogged the filter fast. So what did I do? Yup, cranked up the pressure :hmmm: Ended up, I couldn't maintain any pressure with the cracks in the receiver.

The whole process took a lot longer than expected, especially with so much gear to brew. Getting frustrated, tired and impatient I even spilled some oil with gear in it.....twice :pissed: Once trying to transfer the gear from a busted filter into another, and once trying to draw oil from the beaker. Luckily it was just prop and NPP, not the pricey stuff (Masteron).

But all in all, it wasn't a COMPLETE failure. It was a rewarding experience. I still got lots of nice pretty clear gear (none of which crashed) that shoots smooth with no pain. And of course, the lessons learned for next time.

Got Winny too but decided to cap that instead after hearing about how hard it is to hold in oil solution and how painful the water shots are. Hopefully I don't fuck the dog on my capping experiment.

I dont use anything but just a .45 filter and a 3ml syringe. Works like a charm, but hell man you have to be carefull and patient. Slow down and dont wast your gear man.

5 psi bro. no more than that. :winkfinger: have you brewed before?

Nope, first time. Yeah, after doing more research I learned 3-4 psi...5 max. I read, researched and learned a lot before attempting this and that was the one small key detail I overlooked. I think next time will be perfect.

I dont use anything but just a .45 filter and a 3ml syringe. Works like a charm, but hell man you have to be carefull and patient. Slow down and dont wast your gear man.

I agree dude. Toward the end it was getting late and I was getting tired. I did get some syringe filters as back up. Used one of them. I just wanted to use the bottle tops because everybody raves about them, especially since I was making so much gear (A lot for me, first time at least).

Using both the bottle filter and the syringe filter, I can see how they both have their own pros and cons.

Nope, first time. Yeah, after doing more research I learned 3-4 psi...5 max. I read, researched and learned a lot before attempting this and that was the one small key detail I overlooked. I think next time will be perfect.

I agree dude. Toward the end it was getting late and I was getting tired. I did get some syringe filters as back up. Used one of them. I just wanted to use the bottle tops because everybody raves about them, especially since I was making so much gear (A lot for me, first time at least).
unless youre making 150 or more mls you might as well just filter by hand

I can definitely understand why. This time I was trying to brew all 30 grams of the prop, NPP and mast. At around 100mg/ml for the solo stuff and 150mg/ml for my blend, it came out to just under 300mls. Maybe I just tried to do too much and get too fancy. Although my prop, NPP, mast blend seemed to come out very nicely. Been on for a week, we'll see....

i cant do winnie or susp but i stick to tren now only . i learned today from gymrat that the reason why.

IML Gear Cream!
I can definitely understand why. This time I was trying to brew all 30 grams of the prop, NPP and mast. At around 100mg/ml for the solo stuff and 150mg/ml for my blend, it came out to just under 300mls. Maybe I just tried to do too much and get too fancy. Although my prop, NPP, mast blend seemed to come out very nicely. Been on for a week, we'll see....

if its not to late..save what was spilled and put in in a vial or whatever..then when u get new filters u can refilter and be good to go

True LOL
I made some at 600 mg/ml
Holds with.no problem but a bit thick ha

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

if its not to late..save what was spilled and put in in a vial or whatever..then when u get new filters u can refilter and be good to go

Dude, I tried trust me. When it happened I was hysterical. It was all over the counter. I did what I could but it was useless.

Agreed, I never try to make everything at once. just measure out enough powder to make 100ml and then go at it with a 3ml syringe and a filter. Though remember you need an 2 18g needles one for the filtering and one for air release back out of the sterile vial.

Peace

Back