PDA

View Full Version : Dbol Test NPP cycle advice

cbohning
09-19-2011, 02:35 AM
thinking about winter cycle and have decided on Test C Npp Dbol. I am going to run Npp at 350mg EW and start my test at 750mg EW untill week 7 and bump it up to 1000mg for the remainder of the 12 week blast. Right now I am just finish summer recomp cycle (prop/tren) w/ great results. I will be crusing on Test E at 250mg EW for next two months before I start winter blast. My question:

been pinning everyday for last 10 weeks to keep tren A levels steady so I limit the sides(still had sides but nothing couldnt get through). Long story short want to keep pinning to a minimum this next cycle I want to pin Mon/Weds/Fri. I will pin 250mg Test C and 100mg Npp Mon and weds and on Fri I will pin 250mg Test C and 150mg Npp(extra 50mg to keep me at 350mg for the week).

This will be a total of 750mg Test C and 350mg Npp for the week.

Does anyone see any problems with this pinning schedual??

Hench
09-19-2011, 01:29 PM
Nope, sounds good.

You running any protection for the NPP? Ive never ran it but most of the people I know seem to be ok if they stay <400mg pw.

SloppyJ
09-19-2011, 10:36 PM
MWF is fine with NPP. You will probably want to go ahead and do a 1.1 - 1.2ml NPP (If it's at 100mg/ml) shot every time instead of trying to add the extra 50 in the last part.

I would recommend caber to be taken .5mg E3D while on this. What AI are you planning on running?

And looks like you just cruise so no PCT. Lucky bastard.

bwrag
09-20-2011, 09:31 AM
Im going to be doing close to the same except with TestP and EOD. WHat are you going to run dbol at?

cbohning
09-20-2011, 12:38 PM
Nope, sounds good.

You running any protection for the NPP? Ive never ran it but most of the people I know seem to be ok if they stay <400mg pw.

MWF is fine with NPP. You will probably want to go ahead and do a 1.1 - 1.2ml NPP (If it's at 100mg/ml) shot every time instead of trying to add the extra 50 in the last part.

I would recommend caber to be taken .5mg E3D while on this. What AI are you planning on running?

And looks like you just cruise so no PCT. Lucky bastard.

thanks guys yeah around 400 sounds good. Sloppy good lookin out I like the 1.2 each shot idea. I will be running prami at .25-.5 ED

Im going to be doing close to the same except with TestP and EOD. WHat are you going to run dbol at?

I want to run Dbol for 5weeks starting at 30mg ED and going up to 50mg. We will see I've never takin it before?

Glycomann
09-22-2011, 04:47 AM
That's close to a bread and butter stack that seems to work for just about everyone. One of my favorites. I would get some hCG in there to keep the nuts in the game. You'll feel better for it especially after all that tren.

cbohning
09-22-2011, 08:56 AM
That's close to a bread and butter stack that seems to work for just about everyone. One of my favorites. I would get some hCG in there to keep the nuts in the game. You'll feel better for it especially after all that tren.

def. running HCG at 1000iu EW. Thx bro