PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm pain

LightBearer
09-19-2011, 08:30 PM
I was masturbating earlier, and when i reached orgasm, i had this intense pain, coming from somewhere behind my penis and down more, maybe the prostate gland? first time this happend, but it felt like a muscle cramp, or even a pump like you get at the gym, but painful, and in a weird place. what the fuck could this be?

ExLe
09-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Are you on juice or some type of test booster? If so sounds like your prostate.

M4A3
09-19-2011, 09:07 PM
Could be prostatitis. Could be lots of things. Go to a doc and get it checked out.

Prostatitis - MayoClinic.com (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prostatitis/DS00341)

ExLe
09-19-2011, 09:17 PM
A bro from the gym was on heavy Sust and explained the same problems. He said as soon as he was about to bust one it felt like someone was punching him under his balls. He said the harder the orgasim the bigger the pain. He got off the juice and he said it went away. He said since then he can't take any juice or test booster not even tribulus without that pain coming back.

LightBearer
09-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Juice yes im on a first cycle of 500mg test per week, 7th week, this is the first time it happend
ill try again in a few mins and see what happend
M43A i checked out that link, i dont have any of the other symptoms like painful urination but im going to keep an eye on this for sure
id hate to jump the gun and self medicate, but ive got no insurance, and i have propecia on hand so if this keeps happening maybe ill start taking that

Killermonkey
09-19-2011, 10:56 PM
That's the most fucked up thing I ever heard!

ExLe
09-19-2011, 11:19 PM
The dude said if he waited more than a day without jerking off the pain from the next orgasim would be horrible so he would jerk off 3 times a day to make sure his orgasim wasn't as intense to minimize pain. He said it didn't start untill a few weeks after statring his cycle and funny thing is he didn't have insurance either. I don't see him anymore or I would let you know if he ever got it checked out or if he found a way to fix it.

Good luck bro keep us posted. PM me if you like I might be able to find dude if i ask around for him at the gym and see what happened.

I am almost positive he felt the same thing you are describing and he had no other symptoms of anything that I remember, just mad pressure when he would bust one.