• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aromasin dosage help

Eford3

CTS33
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Running test e for 8 weeks at 400mg a week first 4 and 500mg a week for the last four. What is a good priced brand of aromasin, how much to run and how much money am I looking at?

Running test e for 8 weeks at 400mg a week first 4 and 500mg a week for the last four. What is a good priced brand of aromasin, how much to run and how much money am I looking at?

Start out at 12.5mg eod or ed.

Extreme Peptide probably has the best priced Aromasin (exemestane), and the quality is good.

listen to GMO. I've had bloodwork done several times while on ep's aromasin, and it's g2g. And, it's cheap and will get to you really fast.

Start out at 12.5mg eod or ed.

Extreme Peptide probably has the best priced Aromasin (exemestane), and the quality is good.

Exactly....12.5 eod should be fine and if u do get any signs the up to ed, but i doubt u will have to do that

Any reason to not just start off ED? Just a question.

Driving E2 too low causes problems too; sore joints and your libido can crash. That, plus you need a good supply of estrogen to build muscle too. You need to find the sweet spot for AI use, so it's best to start conservative and increase the dose from there.

Good to know. This will allow me to push out my cycle for almost 13 weeks.

What should one look/feel for when worrying about upping the dosage to ED?

I judge my E2 level using libido as my guide. If you've been using androgens without an AI, then your E2 will get too high and your libido will crash. You need to find the AI dosage that gets your libido back, and it should be raging too while on, but if you overdo it you'll suppress E2 too much and it will feel a lot like high E2. It may find you a while to figure out the dosage which works best for you.

Just start at 12.5 eod and u should have no problems. If your nips get sensitive or itchy then up to ed.

IML Gear Cream!
I judge my E2 level using libido as my guide. If you've been using androgens without an AI, then your E2 will get too high and your libido will crash. You need to find the AI dosage that gets your libido back, and it should be raging too while on, but if you overdo it you'll suppress E2 too much and it will feel a lot like high E2. It may find you a while to figure out the dosage which works best for you.

This isn't the case with me. I just had my estradiol checked and it was 174! My libido was off the charts too. Maybe I'm just a horndog? My estradiol levels don't affect my libido like most other guys report.

Just had blood work done I am on TRT @ 150 mg test c a week E levels went up to 72. Test levels 825. Doc put me on 1 mg 3 x a week blood work in 4 weeks

been taking .5 mg ed except Sunday

will see what happens in 4 weeks

I was thinking a smaller dose would do the trick and I THINK the Doc is a little heavy on his dosing. But at least I get my TEST and Adex by scripts!

how do you guys measure out the liquid Aromasin????? never used liquid form. whats the easiest way to do it?
thanks

how do you guys measure out the liquid Aromasin????? never used liquid form. whats the easiest way to do it?
thanks

oral syringe, they're really cheap and more accurate than the dropper

im a total newbie when comes to aromasin doisng in liquid form. in an oral syringe(3cc/ml), how much would a normal 12.5mg dose be? ive googled it and i must not be asking the right question. sorry for my stupidity guys....

im a total newbie when comes to aromasin doisng in liquid form. in an oral syringe(3cc/ml), how much would a normal 12.5mg dose be? ive googled it and i must not be asking the right question. sorry for my stupidity guys....

most aromasin is dosed at 25 mg per 1 ml. So, if you want 12.5 mg, then you would measure out .5 ml.

hey fellows, im anewb first cycle of sus, i ordered exemestane from e,p i have to ask a stupid question is it taken orally or IM i had some blood work done my test levels are over 2000 and thats as far as i got with her, needless to say she didnt have an open mind to AAS im looking for a new dr. anyway libido semi crashed so im thinking since im 52 my estradial levels are high i dont post often, you guys have no idea how much ive learned from you i made every mistake a newb could make and then some but there seems to always be an answer here thanks fellows

hey fellows, im anewb first cycle of sus, i ordered exemestane from e,p i have to ask a stupid question is it taken orally or IM i had some blood work done my test levels are over 2000 and thats as far as i got with her, needless to say she didnt have an open mind to AAS im looking for a new dr. anyway libido semi crashed so im thinking since im 52 my estradial levels are high i dont post often, you guys have no idea how much ive learned from you i made every mistake a newb could make and then some but there seems to always be an answer here thanks fellows

Orally...I would start with 12.5mg-25mg ED. Just remember, it takes a week to build up to stable levels in your blood. What were your E2 levels?

iasked that my e-2 levels be checked but after recieving the results all i see is testosterone total 2253 H hematocrit is50.5 rbc is good vit d is 23 low but not defficient no hdl levels but this test was not fasting making an appointment with a male dr specializing in urology for more bloodwork what tests should i ask for? also expereiencing vertigo(light headed, dizzy) slight naussea with that but it could be the cold i have (sinus) it sucks not feeling right, thanks bro

iasked that my e-2 levels be checked but after recieving the results all i see is testosterone total 2253 H hematocrit is50.5 rbc is good vit d is 23 low but not defficient no hdl levels but this test was not fasting making an appointment with a male dr specializing in urology for more bloodwork what tests should i ask for? also expereiencing vertigo(light headed, dizzy) slight naussea with that but it could be the cold i have (sinus) it sucks not feeling right, thanks bro

That is very low. Take 5,000 ius of Vitamin D3 daily, should get you to 70-80 within 30-45 days.

Back