• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

too good to be true fat burner?

PulsatingArt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if anyone has used or know someone who has used Thermics by Molecular Nutrition? Claiming no Ephedra or Caffine, thus no shakes and quivers, but burns as much fat as the standard ECA stack.

Also, while on the topic of MN, has anyone tried the 4-AD? A guy I buy my stuff from says he's selling alot more of that now than the 1-test. Just wondering. Thanks

If it has no ephedrine or caffiene, then chances are it's not actually thermogenic (the jitters are caused by thermogenesis - release of adrenalin and noradrenalin) and so compared to real EC is most likely bollocks and the advertising is propaganda.

this is the info i got; and using Molecular Nutritions products in the past, they are a very legit company, as my body has responded very well to the boldione and 1-test.
www.molecularnutrition.net/products.htm#2

MN is generally a reputable company owner and run by Bill Llewellyn (sp?).

That said (I have never used their products) the general user feedback is that it is has decent but not the best products. Any claim that ANYONE's 4-diol is better than 1Test is ludicrous. 4-diol and 1Test in fact make a very good stack.

sweet, i'll keep that in mind (4-ad plus 1-test)

The 4/ad caps are only 25mg..........................so you would need to take 16/day to get 400mg(like you do with avant's gel). It would be too expensive to take caps. Get the gel. I have heard others(and myself also) respond to 4/ad better. The water retention boost the strength. If I stock up, it will be with the 4/ad.

Dg, now you are saying that you respond better to oral 1AD and gel 4 ad than gel 1T?

Back