• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sopharma Clen

Started yesterday took 40mcg and today taken 60mcg and have felt nothing so far, is it stillworking even if you dont feel the sides? will up it to 80mcg tomorrow

Sopharma is legit, I always use theirs clen, and a lot of my friends too.

It doesn't mean it's not working, you should be happy not having any side effects :D

then you pills are not ok..
real sopharma clenbuterol from Bulgaria is real strong!

then you pills are not ok..
real sopharma clenbuterol from Bulgaria is real strong!

True! Works every time :winkfinger:

Maybe he got fake sopharma clen? :hmmm:
I get mine from first hand from pharmacy so is legit.

It doesn't mean you will have any side effects. My buddy never get any sides from it and hes losing fat rapidly from clen.

Check your sources better and do some research before you buy :)

if these came from Ek there legit, I have used quite a few of them. There in blister packs. Sounds like your first time using clen. No sides is a good thing. I can't handle much more than 100mcg, shakes, anxiety, prostate flares up. Not sure about the sweetness, I just down them not suck on them. Increased heartrate is a sign there working. Get a thermometer and check your temp.

Keeping patience is the biggest key to success.
Keep patience as nothing ever gonna happen over a night. Everything takes some time.

if these came from Ek there legit, I have used quite a few of them. There in blister packs. Sounds like your first time using clen. No sides is a good thing. I can't handle much more than 100mcg, shakes, anxiety, prostate flares up. Not sure about the sweetness, I just down them not suck on them. Increased heartrate is a sign there working. Get a thermometer and check your temp.

I dont suck on them :p, they just taste sweet when they hit the tongue, I didnt get them from EK, was going to but didnt want to pay the p&p at the time, I got them from S4U. Will purchase thermometer now.

I dont suck on them :p, they just taste sweet when they hit the tongue, I didnt get them from EK, was going to but didnt want to pay the p&p at the time, I got them from S4U. Will purchase thermometer now.

Lol mine sopharma clen is not sweet, is neutral taste. Mine is legit 100%.

But since your is working, than is still cool.

Back