• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gym Clowns

dand902

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up everyone? My name is Dan. If you enjoy working out as much as I do, you will get a kick out of this video showing all the different clowns that we encounter daily at the gym. Gym Clowns - YouTube

Feel free to comment and share! :winkfinger:

What's up everyone? My name is Dan. If you enjoy working out as much as I do, you will get a kick out of this video showing all the different clowns that we encounter daily at the gym. Gym Clowns - YouTube

welcome danny...

Welcome!

Luv the video.
Welcome to the forum .

I liked the video...

is that your one spam post or are you coming back?

IML Gear Cream!
Hello:)

Cheepotelay! :roflmao:

What's up dude.

You missed the one where they do a cycle and think their huge and throw weights so everyone stares at them.. have one in my gym :loser2:

welcome

that is pretty funny hahah

Thanks guys, I've been trying to get back to going 3-4 days a week. Some weeks I get the 3, others I slack a little bit and only make it two days. I did start incorporating legs back into my workouts though, which has been helpful.

Welcome to IM. This is a great place to learn all you need to know about body building and proper supplementation. Great folks here willing to help, just have thick skin and learn to laugh. Check out the banners. See you around!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Back