• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kuso away from the Forum

What do you think Kuso is doing when he is not here

• Playing with himself

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Searching the net for the next silly thing to post

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Sleeping away in his fantasy world

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Kuso logged out, Yeah Right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MJ23

World's Greatest Lovea
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
or is he ever??

:D :D

Hey, IT cornfed, I need some support here,

come on. I thought Kuso had fans in this room

Kuso? That increadibly handsome dude that everyone here tries to emulate?

I`ve heard he just kicks back and relaxes in his harem :grin:

Did I meantion he was strickingly good looking? :D

Originally posted by kuso
Not gay, but can`t spell for shit. STRIKINGLY bad at spelling :eek: :grin: :rofl:
Ok so he's a gay dumbass :shrug: Whatever.
Hey MJ ya fuqing newbie :flipoff: Where the hell ya been bro? Does this mean you're back for a bit?

Originally posted by IPMC
Killing cats......

:haha: My immediate reaction. You ever heard of an overpopulation problem with cats in Japan..............or Australia, for that matter. My God, he's killed enough for two whole countries. :eek: Give it a rest man, or it's gonna fall off. :finger:

IML Gear Cream!
IT , whats up bro, I hope life is treating you good, Albob good to hear from you

I am going to cry , this is almost a happy reunion from musclemag, :p , but where is cornfed, and woody

Lets recap

so far everyone thinks Kuso plays with himself, gay, bad at spelling, dumbass, Kills cats when he is not logged in.

This is turning out to be very informative

:D

Doing great MJ. Cornhole's around, as a matter of fact..................hold onto your hat...............he's a Moderator. :eek: Haven't heard from the Wood man lately. :shrug:

P.S. One of the funny little quotes that flies around here every so often is, "Everytime you masterbate God kills a kitten". That's where Kuso the Kitten Killer comes from. :D

Damn, and he killed enough cats for two whole countries,

I think little Kuso needs to relax and quit abusing his only toy:D

Cornboy/Cornfed/Cornhole, or whatever is a moderator now,

Well, he needs to start moderating his homeboy unless he abuses his toy as well

:laugh:

Originally posted by MJ23

I think little Kuso needs to relax and quit abusing his only toy:D

:laugh:

The only way I see THAT happening is if the Consumer Product Safety Commission recalls his "toy" due to its obvious safety defects!

Safety Defects:D :D

Hey mesomorphin,' Now this is some Funny Shiat

:haha:

Originally posted by Prince
it really scares me to think about what kuso might be doing when he is not on this board! :evil:

You want scared? Think about him doing those things while he IS on this board. :hair:

Originally posted by ALBOB
You want scared? Think about him doing those things while he IS on this board. :hair:

OMG.........I just jumped away from my keyboard........

Originally posted by Prince
it really scares me to think about what kuso might be doing when he is not on this board! :evil:

And so it should! And it probably scares a lot of other folks too! In fact, when people begin to realize the service you provide here, I'll bet that people (and certain foreign governments) will be knocking on your door with unsolicited offers to sponsor a "Keep Kuso Off the Streets" campaign!

Keep him off the street and put him where, clearly you cannot place him with cats,,???

Someone voted that he was sleeping away in his fantasy world... any bets it was Kuso??? Fuqin Kitten Killer! :grumble:

Back