• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Suprfast Z log

suprfast

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was sitting there for the last 10 minutes trying to come up with a cool title. I said screw it this is what you bitches get.

CYCLE
Test E (week 1-13; 250mg twice weekly)
HCG (1-13; 500iu twice weekly)
Aromasin(12.5mg EOD unless I feel symptoms, then ED)

PRE PCT
HCG(14; 500iu twice weekly)

PCT starts week 15
Clomid(100/100/75/50) 100 will be two 50's morning and night
Aromasin (25/25/12.5/12.5; ED/week)

FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW IF SOMETHING DOESNT SEEM 100%, OR SHOULD BE CHANGED.

Current stats
5'9"
215lbs
havent a clue what BF is, but I doubt its under 15.

Bench
4 x 120lbs dumbbells

Squats below parallel
3 x 365lbs

deads
1 x 455(I dont one rep max anything, but this just happened to come out this way en route to two)

rack pulls
3 x 545

Last edited:
First and foremost, I dont know how to flex or post for shit. This was me a few weeks back.

IMG_0084.JPG

Yes, I am aware there is a monkey on my back.
IMG_0085.JPG

Ill try to get good pics of the wheels and other parts. Ill send the nudes to heavy:jerkit:

I follow Built's BGB pretty well. I like it. allows me to do all major push and pulls. I mix it up a little from week to week but not much. I love Built for this(and many other reasons). 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off

Yesterday was the end of my week. I call it day 4.

5 minutes of warm up cardio

deadlifts
10 x 135
8 x 225
5 x 315
5 x 405
(honestly felt dead from this point on, and i just started my workout)

barbell lunges
8 x 135(each leg)
8 x 135
8 x 135

front squats
5 x 135
5 x 185
5 x 225
5 x 245
2 x 275

weighted dips
10 x bw(215ish)
8 x bw + 45(1 plate)
5 x bw + 90(2 plates)
5 x bw + 45(1 plate)
5 x bw + 45(1 plate)

tricep pulldowns
10 x 95
10 x 110
8 x 130

Cycle looks good brother, Only thing I would change is your hcg, run it from 1-14 500iu twice weekly, and start pct week 15.

Also PCT imo your clomid dose is to high, for what your running.

Run your pct like this.

Clomid - 100/100/75/50
Aromasin - 25/25/12.5/12.5

Cycle looks good brother, Only thing I would change is your hcg, run it from 1-14 500iu twice weekly, and start pct week 15.

Also PCT imo your clomid dose is to high, for what your running.

Run your pct like this.

Clomid - 100/100/75/50
Aromasin - 25/25/12.5/12.5

Made the adjustments to the BOLD.

The only thing I MIGHT do is extend it out or cut it by a week depending on how much test I have left over towards the end.
Thanks OSL
I see what I did wrong on the HCG. Way to spread out.

Did my first pin the other night. Let me tell you, I am mathematically inclined. I went to school for math before switching to accounting and once this stuff is 2 seconds from being pushed in for the first time a blank draws and second guessing starts.

I took a step back and hit my first dose of 250mg of test(1ml on the pin)

also did my first HCG(this one was WAY too easy).

first taste of aromasin(disgusting cough syrup).

Took my second aromason today.

Sorry for the jumbled time line. Playing catch up is never fun.

Did my first pin the other night. Let me tell you, I am mathematically inclined. I went to school for math before switching to accounting and once this stuff is 2 seconds from being pushed in for the first time a blank draws and second guessing starts.

I took a step back and hit my first dose of 250mg of test(1ml on the pin)

also did my first HCG(this one was WAY too easy).

first taste of aromasin(disgusting cough syrup).

Took my second aromason today.

Sorry for the jumbled time line. Playing catch up is never fun.

Nice man, With the aromasin it helps if you take a swig of water leave it in your mouth and shoot the aromasin in and swallow.

I remember my first pin, I hesitated soooo bad, then once it was in I was like THATS IT??? lol

Where did you pin your first shot?

Pinned the first in my right glute. Quadrant II if you would think of my cheek as a unit circle ;)
Or in the upper right portion.
I was shaking more than a junkie waiting for his next fix. Can't wait for my next. Should be smooth sailing mentally. Going to warm the vial with a warm towel to ease with injecting. I felt it was difficult but mix that with my nerves...

Cheek feels bruised right now. Though its realty hard to differentiate between a bruised feeling and my ass hurting from the lunges.
Trying to stay unbiased because a lot if factors are going on in the initial stages

do you really need HCG on a test cycle? seems light enough that you would only need to run it going into pct?

Just going by the knowledge of the pros that have been doing this for years. Do I need it? Don't know. Do they recommend it? Highly from all the information I have acquired.

IML Gear Cream!
was trying to get a good before baseline. Above are the crappy upper body pics. I always though I had nice wheels.

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0142.JPG

Should be the last random post. Got in a short and slow 10 mile bike ride today. Not the pace I wanted but it got the misses out of the house for a few.

Also, our breakfast consisted of this.
This is a protein rich breakfast

IMAG0237.jpg

I was sitting there for the last 10 minutes trying to come up with a cool title. I said screw it this is what you bitches get.

CYCLE
Test E (week 1-13; 250mg twice weekly)
HCG (1-13; 500iu twice weekly)
Aromasin(12.5mg EOD unless I feel symptoms, then ED)

PRE PCT
HCG(14; 500iu twice weekly)

PCT starts week 15
Clomid(100/100/75/50) 100 will be two 50's morning and night
Aromasin (25/25/12.5/12.5; ED/week)

FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW IF SOMETHING DOESNT SEEM 100%, OR SHOULD BE CHANGED.

Current stats
5'9"
215lbs
havent a clue what BF is, but I doubt its under 15.

Bench
4 x 120lbs dumbbells

Squats below parallel
3 x 365lbs

deads
1 x 455(I dont one rep max anything, but this just happened to come out this way en route to two)

rack pulls
3 x 545

It looks great...

The only thing I would change is this...

I would run the clomid 50/50/50/50 for 4-6 weeks - along with Aromasin at 25mg ed during SERM treatment - you don't have to do the aromasin for the SERIM portion, but it would be beneficial.

Great cycle and well thought out! :)

It looks great...

The only thing I would change is this...

I would run the clomid 50/50/50/50 for 4-6 weeks - along with Aromasin at 25mg ed during SERM treatment - you don't have to do the aromasin for the SERIM portion, but it would be beneficial.

Great cycle and well thought out! :)

Im not gonna lie, I feel honored to have you posting on my thread. Ive read through hundreds of Z threads and you are a common denominator and one of the longest running supporters of Z.

I think with the amount of Aro I have I will probably not change it at all. I am worried I will run out by the time I get to the PCT. I may ordered an extra bottle to be on the safe side(thought two would be enough).

Thanks repo.

Just had breakfast.

1ml of test e
500iu of HCG
a shot of aro

Smooth sailing on this one. I heated the test in a warm towel(dont know if it played a role) but i noticed that I need not be in a hurry. Takes a good 10 seconds or so to get it out. A lot better than the first, no pain, no blood(single drop). These pins are super sharp.
Wishing I started a long time ago, but I know I wasnt ready.

Went in to today's workout not feeling it. I told myself to STFU and get to business.

rack pulls(below knee)
10 x 135
10 x 225
5 x 315
5 x 405
5 x 495
4 x 545(one rep better than my previous best, but I felt the form was out of wack)

yates rows(underhand close grip)
8 x 225
8 x 225
8 x 225

seated rows
8 x 200
8 x 220
8 x 250(my new best, decided to max out the stack)

DB flat bench
5 x 100
5 x 105
5 x 110
5 x 120(first time hitting all 5)
2 x 130(new best)

incline db press
8 x 85
8 x 85(first time hitting all 8)
6 x 95(new best)

incline db flys
10 x 45
10 x 50
10 x 50

donkey raises
15 x 400
15 x 400
15 x 400
(it took a good 30 seconds before I could walk after the last set).

Right now its all placebo effect. I have had pretty linear gains but have opted against pushing myself that hard. Its no longer an option, every workout will be intense.

Gonna enjoy my day off tomorrow.

Squats
10 x bar(warm ups)
10 x 135
5 x 225
5 x 315
3 x 335(not happy about this)

GHR
10 x bw
10 x bw
10 x bw

leg press
8 x 600
8 x 690
8 x 800
3 x 890(my new best)

bicep db curls
5 x 50
5 x 55
5 x 55
5 x 60
5 x 55

hammer curls
8 x 55
8 x 60

you doing any cardio?

Cycling. I try to do it twice a week from 10-20 miles per session.

Getting one of those pull behind bikes for my son so we can go out on a family ride. Without the pull behind I Avg 15mph, should be interesting to see what i do with.

nice. Im sure youve done enough reading, so I dont need to tell you the benefits of cardio lol

calves look bomb

Thanks. Been lagging on them until this last month. I hate that feeling of not being able to walk after doing them. Found out the cure was STOP NOT DOING THEM.

Read up, then read some more. Cardio is great stuff. Having kids in the house is the main reason I do it. That feeling of getting winded just running in the yard with them is crap. Now I tire them out. I also do a lot of "Fun Runs" ranging in distance from 5k to half marathon. One a runner, always a runner(just a lot slower than I was in high school).

was trying to get a good before baseline. Above are the crappy upper body pics. I always though I had nice wheels.

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0142.JPG
hell ya bro. those wheels look awesome cant wait for mine to look like that

Im not gonna lie, I feel honored to have you posting on my thread. Ive read through hundreds of Z threads and you are a common denominator and one of the longest running supporters of Z.

I think with the amount of Aro I have I will probably not change it at all. I am worried I will run out by the time I get to the PCT. I may ordered an extra bottle to be on the safe side(thought two would be enough).

Thanks repo.

Hey superfast ... "that's so nice of you to say!"

If you're able to pick up one bottle, that would be great - even though Aromasin can be expensive - it lasts a long time.

But you'll be cool even if you run it just as you originally posted.

I wish more people planned their cycles as well as you do.

Ah, what the heck - it keeps the forums going like they do.

Please keep the updates going, and if I can ever help with anything - don't ever hesitate to ask...

... "I'm just like everyone else here - trying to lend a hand." :)

Thanks Repo. I am sure I will have so many damn questions.

Pin 3.
Man this is getting easier and easier. I feel like a loose whore with how easy I take it in the ass now. Did the left upper/outer last time, right upper/outer this time. Ill keep alternating.

I saw people spread it all out 100% even, ie, monday morning, thursday night. I couldnt wait nor can I wait. Hopefully just a m/th morning split is adequate. Ill change if those feel it should be spread out a few more hours.

I accidentally overdosed this one. It was really close to 1.1 ml instead of 1.0. No biggie I thought, didnt want to start putting it back.

Time to go beat up on my back at the gym.

This should wake me up
YouTube Video

KILLED IT. Great gains today(damn loving this current placebo effect). Cant wait for the real deal to kick in.

hang cleans
15 x bar
5 x 135
5 x 155
5 x 165
5 x 175
4 x 185

corner press(each arm)
15 x 45lbs
10 x 70
8 x 90
8 x 115(new best)

db military presses
8 x 60
8 x 70
6 x 85(new best)

db shurgs(no straps)
10 x 110
6 x 120

shrug machine thing
15 x 8 plates
13 x 10
10 x 12
8 x 14

weighted chins(bw is roughly 220)
5 x bw
5 x +10
5 x +25(new best)
5 x +25(new best)
5 x +25(new best)

pullovers
8 x 85
8 x 95

Im done.

Thanks Repo. I am sure I will have so many damn questions.

Pin 3.
Man this is getting easier and easier. I feel like a loose whore with how easy I take it in the ass now. Did the left upper/outer last time, right upper/outer this time. Ill keep alternating.

I saw people spread it all out 100% even, ie, monday morning, thursday night. I couldnt wait nor can I wait. Hopefully just a m/th morning split is adequate. Ill change if those feel it should be spread out a few more hours.

I accidentally overdosed this one. It was really close to 1.1 ml instead of 1.0. No biggie I thought, didnt want to start putting it back.

Time to go beat up on my back at the gym.

This should wake me up
YouTube Video

:roflmao:thats nothing bro i "accidentally" overdose my shit by .5ml some times lol. you'll live

nice back workout brother, keep on truck'n :winkfinger:

also Lamb of god always gets me going strong.

Back