• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Lab Results!

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
here you do guys my results it will be also posted on my cut cycle thread. any question big thanks to OSL,OD, AND THE MAN HIMSELF UNCLEZ

Chino what type of test did you ask for?

V/R
Chris

My my red blood cells my test levels and a liver check oh also my cholestrol which it's pretty high confirm z oils are goooooood

Thats good news right there!!!:winkfinger: Your Test is through the roof LOL!!!

can u get some a cholesterol panel after a var stint>? i cant afford to and im interested!

I have a cutting cycle up it was test p, masteron , tren a, winstrol,var,proviron. It was fun as well all z gear sponsor zlabs :)

IML Gear Cream!
got ya..just easier if we knew the cycle in the first post when looking at the labs..but thats cool..thanks for the link

Did you fast before your tests? If I'm reading your lab pics correctly is says non-fasting report. That could be why your cholesterol is high or did i interpret it wrong? Either way your logs shows that your cycle is working, so you must be doing something right!

Badaxe

Nice Chino... how you far are you into the cut cycle?

Back