PDA

View Full Version : Oral sex done RIGHT -???!!!?!?!?!?

MJ23
01-17-2003, 05:47 AM
Last night , My woman gave me oral pleasure while I was watching ESPN - Let me repeat that I WAS WATCHING ESPN

:bounce2:

I just wanted to share :D

w8lifter
01-17-2003, 06:12 AM
This gets you brownie points? :clap:....:cool: ....what if you brought food first, does that get you even more? :grin:

MJ23
01-17-2003, 06:17 AM
W8 - I have not talked to you much since musclemag, things going well

Well, she did cook earlier in the night as well. And sure, you can make me some brownies if you want,

I dont like to hold any woman back with potential:D

w8lifter
01-17-2003, 06:24 AM
Things are good...how'bout yourself?....you sound like you're doing well :D

MJ23
01-17-2003, 06:43 AM
Good - I landed a better job, and I am currently trying to find a Doctorate program that will take me:)

and not to be braggin' or anything, but my woman gave me head while I watched ESPN

did I mention that already:D

irontime
01-17-2003, 09:09 AM
:laugh: Gotta admit that is pretty good.:lol:

MJ23
01-17-2003, 09:41 AM
IT, YEAH,

I knew my boyz would give me support:hot:

seyone
01-19-2003, 07:54 PM
If you had a girl with a flat head you can rest your beer on it while getting a hummer. now that would be something:yes:

MJ23
01-20-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by seyone
If you had a girl with a flat head you can rest your beer on it while getting a hummer. now that would be something:yes:

Hummmmm
:scratch: :scratch:

seyone
01-20-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by MJ23
Hummmmm
:scratch: :scratch:

I'm just saying you can complete the trifecta. you get head, get to watch ESPN and drink your beer all at the same time.

MJ23
01-20-2003, 09:35 AM
I'm just saying you can complete the trifecta. you get head, get to watch ESPN and drink your beer all at the same time.

Seyone - that would be beautiful:D

ALBOB
01-22-2003, 02:10 PM

The beer part I understand but if you sit it on HER head while she's giving YOU head, wouldn't it fall off?

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/bj2.gif

Rusty
01-22-2003, 02:13 PM
What would even be better is if she then asked......"How else may I give you pleasure MASTER"

ALBOB
01-22-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by IPMC
What would even be better is if she then asked......"How else may I give you pleasure MASTER"

Dude, you might want to consider lowering that dosage just a bit. :rolleyes:

Rusty
01-22-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by ALBOB
Dude, you might want to consider lowering that dosage just a bit. :rolleyes:
What.......that's what my wife does.........:D

ALBOB
01-22-2003, 02:33 PM
What.......that's what my wife does.........:D

Then you da' man. :thumb:

Does she know about this thread? :toilet:

mesomorphin'
01-22-2003, 05:21 PM

I think you misunderstand him. I think he means that his wife lowers HER dosage. Then, when reality starts becoming a little more blurry and the voices start, she calls him MASTER.

MJ23
01-23-2003, 05:48 AM

IPMC, My wife calls me King,
:D

and NO, Albob, she has no idea about this thread:grin:

Rusty
01-23-2003, 05:52 AM

HE HE HE......would you like to know what your wife calls me......:D

MJ23
01-23-2003, 06:45 AM

:haha: :haha:

ALBOB
01-23-2003, 08:36 AM

"Needle Dick the Bug Fuqqer" She already told us. :rolleyes:

Rusty
01-23-2003, 08:39 AM
"Needle Dick the Bug Fuqqer" She already told us. :rolleyes:
:nope: :nope: guess again.....

kuso
01-23-2003, 08:45 AM
ROTFLMFAO @ thisthread!!!!!

MJ...congrats on losing your virginity!! Oh w8....according to Bill Clinton/............You are still a cherry boy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :flipoff: :p

ALBOB
01-23-2003, 08:56 AM
:nope: :nope: guess again.....

Right, that was your full name, she prefers to use your nickname; Stubby. :rolleyes:

Rusty
01-23-2003, 09:07 AM
Right, that was your full name, she prefers to use your nickname; Stubby. :rolleyes:

Do me a favor......buy some good beer for the fridge. That crap you usually buy gives me the shits.

MJ23
01-23-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by kuso
ROTFLMFAO @ thisthread!!!!!

MJ...congrats on losing your virginity!! Oh w8....according to Bill Clinton/............You are still a cherry boy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :flipoff: :p

Kuso, thank you for the support. Hopefully one day we will find out who took your Virginity. A loose Sheep or IT and a loose Sheep:haha: :haha: :flipoff: :flipoff: :rolleyes:

ALBOB
01-23-2003, 11:21 AM
Do me a favor......buy some good beer for the fridge. That crap you usually buy gives me the shits.

You moron, you don't seriously think I'd keep beer in the fridge with your stupid ass hanging around, do you? That's the used oil from my car that I've re-packaged. :flipoff:

Rusty
01-23-2003, 11:22 AM
You moron, you don't seriously think I'd keep beer in the fridge with your stupid ass hanging around, do you? That's the used oil from my car that I've re-packaged. :flipoff:

OH.....well in that case, you might want to change the sheets.

mesomorphin'
01-23-2003, 11:48 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mmafiter
01-24-2003, 05:37 AM

I completed the trifecta!!!:clap: Let me tell you it was a thing of beauty! I was kinda wishing I had a sandwich though.

I know, I'm a greedy bastard but I just feel if I would have added a nice sandwich in the other hand, it would have made the experience that much more complete.:grin:

w8? What do ya say?:grin::laugh:

MJ23
01-24-2003, 05:42 AM
OH.....well in that case, you might want to change the sheets.

IPMC U SICK PUPPY:haha: :haha:

Rusty
01-24-2003, 05:44 AM
What can I say............

mesomorphin'
01-24-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by mmafiter
I completed the trifecta!!!:clap: Let me tell you it was a thing of beauty! I was kinda wishing I had a sandwich though.

The trifecta sounds pretty appealing, sandwich or no. Still, I'm just a little squeamish about the reciprocity issue. This conjures up frightening scenarios of oral sex with the Mrs. as she reads a Cosmo marital compatibility quiz, while watching The View and sipping a glass of pink zinfandel! What are you prepared to do for w8?

Rusty
01-24-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by mesomorphin'
The trifecta sounds pretty appealing, sandwich or no. Still, I'm just a little squeamish about the reciprocity issue. This conjures up frightening scenarios of oral sex with the Mrs. as she reads a Cosmo marital compatibility quiz, while watching The View and sipping a glass of pink zinfandel! What are you prepared to do for w8?

No dude, it aint like that at all.............If you preform your deed correctly, the mrs. won't even be able to hold her eyes open. When you give her a good toung lashin, her back will arch and toes curl. At least that's the way it happens at my house.

mesomorphin'
01-24-2003, 10:42 AM
No dude, it aint like that at all.............If you preform your deed correctly, the mrs. won't even be able to hold her eyes open. When you give her a good toung lashin, her back will arch and toes curl. At least that's the way it happens at my house.

Well, that's been my experience as well. On the other hand, when SHE performs the deed correctly, all of my non-automatic brain functions shut down pretty quickly too. So, ESPN and beer would be nice for foreplay, and definitely comforting to have waiting around when sentient status is restored, but multi-tasking is pretty irrelevant to me in the thick of things. Still, if I get ESPN and a brew for warm ups and afterglow, I'm guessing she'll come up with SOMETHING too. You still think there are free lunches, huh?

ALBOB
01-24-2003, 12:03 PM
Well, that's been my experience as well. On the other hand, when SHE performs the deed correctly, all of my non-automatic brain functions shut down pretty quickly too. So, ESPN and beer would be nice for foreplay, and definitely comforting to have waiting around when sentient status is restored, but multi-tasking is pretty irrelevant to me in the thick of things. Still, if I get ESPN and a brew for warm ups and afterglow, I'm guessing she'll come up with SOMETHING too. You still think there are free lunches, huh?

So MJ, you got head while watching ESPN? Cool. :thumb:

MJ23
01-24-2003, 12:25 PM
[i][b]

U big Stud you,

and YES YES, I was watching ESPN, thanks for the support
:D

w8lifter
01-25-2003, 04:28 AM

LMFAO! I don't think he has to worry about that scenario :laugh:

However...he has turned into a greedy little bastard and he's not gettin' it again :evil2: :chomp:

MJ23
02-05-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Guvernment
Or is this just one of those things that men like when they get old? ;)

Humm..:scratch: , How about You please your girl, I watch my ESPN and she can give me head at the same time:D

Aren't you from Costa Rica, there are some real talented hunnies down there:haha: :haha: :haha:

MJ23
02-18-2003, 07:43 AM
I am jealous