PDA

View Full Version : Water based suspension help!!!!

dav1dg90
09-30-2011, 08:40 AM
Why does it keep god damn clogging???? I tried every trick in the book and it won't go through any pin??? So I drank it...YUCK!!!!:pissed:Is it like Inject winny and you have that option of inject or drinking it??? Or did I just withstand that taste for nothing and wasted it???? It's BULL!!!

GMO
09-30-2011, 08:43 AM
Why does it keep god damn clogging???? I tried every trick in the book and it won't go through any pin??? So I drank it...YUCK!!!!:pissed:Is it like Inject winny and you have that option of inject or drinking it??? Or did I just withstand that taste for nothing and wasted it???? It's BULL!!!

No you can't drink it...it is not methylated, so it will not be absorbed by your body. The bad thing about water-based test suspension is that you often have to use a 20g needle for injection b/c the smaller needles get clogged.

heavyiron
09-30-2011, 08:44 AM
Use a bigger pin...

dav1dg90
09-30-2011, 08:57 AM
The biggest I have 18g 1/2 and screw that!!! That thing is a harpoon!!! It's AP Aquabolic, I thought it would go through for sure. Z's winny went through no problem!!!:hmmm: I think I might just get rid of it to a buddy after I try once more or just damn trash it!!!

heavyiron
09-30-2011, 08:58 AM
The biggest I have 18g 1/2 and screw that!!! That thing is a harpoon!!! It's AP Aquabolic, I thought it would go through for sure. Z's winny went through no problem!!!:hmmm: I think I might just get rid of it to a buddy after I try once more or just damn trash it!!!
If you shake the hell out of it the AP should shoot in a 22guage no problem. If it clogs just aspirate and re-plunge.

dav1dg90
09-30-2011, 09:03 AM
If you shake the hell out of it the AP should shoot in a 22guage no problem. If it clogs just aspirate and re-plunge.

Someone just told me to try to add some bac water and that should help!!! He said that he uses 1/2 mL of Bac water per mL of suspension??? What you think Heavy??

heavyiron
09-30-2011, 09:25 AM
Someone just told me to try to add some bac water and that should help!!! He said that he uses 1/2 mL of Bac water per mL of suspension??? What you think Heavy??
I don't see any problem with that.

dav1dg90
09-30-2011, 11:21 AM
I don't see any problem with that.

I'll try that and see how it goes!!! Hopefully it all worksout. Thanks Heavy and everyone else.:winkfinger: Much appreciated. And for future reference NEVER DRINK IT, it tastes like ASS!!! LMAO:roflmao:

dav1dg90
09-30-2011, 11:24 AM
CLOSED!!!! Thanks everyone for the help!!!!!

ready2rumble
09-30-2011, 04:20 PM
i was gonna say cut it with some b12...should help with viscosity and pip.

dav1dg90
09-30-2011, 04:43 PM
i was gonna say cut it with some b12...should help with viscosity and pip.

I was thinking about that too, but I tried mixing it with a half a mL of Bac Water and it helped alot. Still hard to push it in and still took about literally 5 mins for all of it to get in but it got in LOL!!!:winkfinger: Next time im going to try with my Test shot. Then Suspension is even harder to draw up from the amps, the NPP I have from the same brand is smooth and no issues so it is just that it's water based I guess.:pissed:

robbiek426
09-30-2011, 11:04 PM
Ouch.

dav1dg90
10-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Ouch.

YEP OUCCHHH!!! I can't even move my shoulder at the moment!!:mooh: Good thing it's rest day brotha!!:winkfinger: I will try it the other way, mixed with my test or deca and see if it happens again. If so FUCK it im getting rid of it and staying away from water based FOREVER!!!