PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried swinging?

exphys88
10-04-2011, 08:00 AM
So, I've been married for 6 years, been with my wife for 12. We've been discussing swinging and we're both slightly interested, or at least interested in entertaining the idea.

Our sex life is amazing in every way, especially since I've been on aas. Both of us have always had an above average libido, and we're both very comfortable in our abilities.

Our marriage couldn't be better, we've been together since the moment we met (we were on ecstacy), and it has only gotten better over the years. So, we feel comfortable in trying something new out. We don't have any jealousy issues either. In fact, we have both discussed in detail most of our past sexual experiences with other partners.

Just wanted to know if any of you guys or girls have tried it out.

Was it worth it?
Did it create any problems?
Would you do it again?

Also, I've been with a couple before. No, I'm not gay. I was chosen by the wife to fulfill her fantasy of having 2 guys. It was a pretty good experience.

LightBearer
10-05-2011, 02:08 AM
havnt tried it but it could be dangerous, she might freak afterwords or something it could ruin your relationship

brianwhitskey24
10-05-2011, 03:41 AM
havnt tried it but it could be dangerous, she might freak afterwords or something it could ruin your relationship
rightly said, it may really create a problem in your 12 years of long relationship. enjoy and experience new things in your sexual and love life, you dont wanna include a third person to make your love life more successful,

exphys88
10-05-2011, 06:42 AM
We've actually only discussed swinging with another couple. But, of course we want to be sure that there are no jealousy issues. So far, it seems like we are both pretty open to it.
I'd like to think that we're mature enough to handle it. She has said that she could be turned on by seeing me pleasured by another woman. And, most women don't admit it or realize it, but have fantasized about having two guys.
Thanks for the input.

Rockstarz
10-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Word of advise....don't do it. It almost crippled a friend's marriage. She did it because her husband thought it might be fun, etc. She was actually pretty curious too. As it turned out (she got very specific about what happened) she couldn't get him off the other girl. Said the jealousy went straight through the roof. Thought it might be fun until she realized he was swapping spit with the other girl in a way she had never experienced with her husband...needless to say the inner fire starting raging (and I'm not talking about the fire in her panties). Short of the story is he was "way" too involved with the other chick.

Dangerous road to go down (with a wife)...it's all fun and games until the shit hits the fan. She's still having issues with it today (and that was 6 yrs ago). And yes, they're still married.

exphys88
10-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Word of advise....don't do it. It almost crippled a friend's marriage. She did it because her husband thought it might be fun, etc. She was actually pretty curious too. As it turned out (she got very specific about what happened) she couldn't get him off the other girl. Said the jealousy went straight through the roof. Thought it might be fun until she realized he was swapping spit with the other girl in a way she had never experienced with her husband...needless to say the inner fire starting raging (and I'm not talking about the fire in her panties). Short of the story is he was "way" too involved with the other chick.

Dangerous road to go down (with a wife)...it's all fun and games until the shit hits the fan. She's still having issues with it today (and that was 6 yrs ago). And yes, they're still married.

I appreciate this info, thanks. I can see how a threesome can cause problems. But, I still wonder about 2 couples though. It seems that it may not cause the jealousy as a threesome would.

caaraa
10-06-2011, 08:27 PM
It almost crippled a friend's marriage.
http://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/22.gif

Imosted
10-07-2011, 01:05 AM
me and my wife had an experience with another couple, it was fun, and we had certain limitations, like no anal, no kissing bla bla.

how it happened was we always talked about it but never tried it hard enough.
one weekend we went to this rave and we were both on 3 hits of e and i had an 8 ball, and so on...
would i do it again prefer to have a single female(more fun)
it didn't cause any problems, we sometimes talk about it and laugh...

exphys88
10-07-2011, 05:12 AM
me and my wife had an experience with another couple, it was fun, and we had certain limitations, like no anal, no kissing bla bla.

how it happened was we always talked about it but never tried it hard enough.
one weekend we went to this rave and we were both on 3 hits of e and i had an 8 ball, and so on...
would i do it again prefer to have a single female(more fun)
it didn't cause any problems, we sometimes talk about it and laugh...

Thanks. The wife and I are pretty open and comfortable in our relationship and our sexual satisfaction. Obviously you guys must be too. Were still in the discussion phase though, but we are both intrigued by the idea.
I find it interesting that you had a no kissing rule. What kind of acts did you guys do?

styles
10-07-2011, 02:02 PM
My advice dont do it dude, find other ways to spice things up but if you go that route it def can ruin a marriage im sure, and is it worh it? If the answer is yes then you probably shouldnt be married anymore anyway.

meow
10-07-2011, 02:18 PM
My advice dont do it dude, find other ways to spice things up but if you go that route it def can ruin a marriage im sure, and is it worh it? If the answer is yes then you probably shouldnt be married anymore anyway.

Repped. Without thinking about your dick, how would YOU really feel if someone was boning your wife, bare backing it, right in front of you. And now imagine that u can clearly see that she is enjoying herself immensely and is begging for more.
If you can live with this, you probably married the wrong gal anyway. Don't do it bro.

devindra
10-08-2011, 09:25 AM

this. good post.

MDR
10-08-2011, 09:56 AM
I did a few years back, but it was as a single guy. Got to know a couple who was involved, and they introduced me to the whole deal. Lot of very hot women, and the experience was a lot of fun. The no-kissing deal is pretty common, but anal is good as long as the woman enjoys it. Went to an on-site swing club for about a year and many private parties. A lot of women enjoy the attention of multiple men, (and vice-versa, of course!) I wouldn't enjoy it now (being married), but a lot of couples seem to be able to get past that just fine. If you are curious, just make sure you understand that if she is attractive, she will get a lot of attention.

mario_ps2
10-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Man, In all honestly you are completely fucked up.. How can you share your wife with another man. If you guys think this way, you shouldn't be married and I don't believe your marriage is true love.

exphys88
10-10-2011, 06:06 AM
Man, In all honestly you are completely fucked up.. How can you share your wife with another man. If you guys think this way, you shouldn't be married and I don't believe your marriage is true love.

That's kind of narrow minded, don't you think? From an evolutionary standpoint, multiple partners make sense.

And, I would bet that most married men out there could sleep w another woman and still be completely in love w their wife. Logic says that women probably can too. I try to be open minded w sexuality and don't buy into the religious doctrine that every person should be monogamous, it just doesn't work for everyone.

With that being said, over the years that we've discussed our sexuality and swinging, we always come back to the decision that it's probably a risk that we aren't prepared to take. Mostly because we are madly in love and our sex life is amazing. And, because neither of us can positively say that we'd be ok watching the other person w another partner. This is why I'm asking for some feedback.

So, you're wrong in the assumption that I don't love my wife because I would consider swinging w her. In fact, I think the fact that I'm open minded sexually and make it my duty to fulfill any fantasy she has, makes me a great lover to her.

Don't impose your morality on me, and don't make assumptions on someones marriage based on preconceived notions about sexuality and morality. It's not always black and white.

GMO
10-10-2011, 01:08 PM
I just couldn't let another man screw my wife. I'd have to beat his face in afterward...

ryisfly
10-10-2011, 01:53 PM
I do think that we aren't naturally monogamous creatures but you are only inviting trouble with this.

Best to fight the urge haha

big60235
10-10-2011, 02:42 PM
That's kind of narrow minded, don't you think? From an evolutionary standpoint, multiple partners make sense.

And, I would bet that most married men out there could sleep w another woman and still be completely in love w their wife. Logic says that women probably can too. I try to be open minded w sexuality and don't buy into the religious doctrine that every person should be monogamous, it just doesn't work for everyone.- this is true for men because we can have sex and walk away with no emotional attachment. Most women have to be emotionally attached in some way during sex. This is where the jealsouy comes in and she might be absolutely okay with the situation until your ball deep in some other chick, even if you are okay with your wife being drilled by someone else.

With that being said, over the years that we've discussed our sexuality and swinging, we always come back to the decision that it's probably a risk that we aren't prepared to take. Mostly because we are madly in love and our sex life is amazing. And, because neither of us can positively say that we'd be ok watching the other person w another partner. This is why I'm asking for some feedback.- my wife and I are very much the same, we talk about everything. But I have always said that the risk of this type experience is not worth 50% of my stuff

So, you're wrong in the assumption that I don't love my wife because I would consider swinging w her. In fact, I think the fact that I'm open minded sexually and make it my duty to fulfill any fantasy she has, makes me a great lover to her. Correct again but it comes back to the Risk vs. Reward, that is a question only you can answer.

Don't impose your morality on me, and don't make assumptions on someones marriage based on preconceived notions about sexuality and morality. It's not always black and white.

I do know a couple that thought they would be cool with it and a 15 year marriage was over about 3 months after. Jealousy is a sneaky beast and once that train starts it hard to stop.

I did some swinging with a gf when I was about 22 years old. It was fine but she was a stripper and we were both whores. I knew what I had and she wasn't wife'n up material. Good part there was either one of us could walk away no feelings hurt at anytime.

exphys88
10-10-2011, 02:56 PM
I do know a couple that thought they would be cool with it and a 15 year marriage was over about 3 months after. Jealousy is a sneaky beast and once that train starts it hard to stop.

I did some swinging with a gf when I was about 22 years old. It was fine but she was a stripper and we were both whores. I knew what I had and she wasn't wife'n up material. Good part there was either one of us could walk away no feelings hurt at anytime.

Thanks for the response. I totally agree about having to weigh the risks vs the rewards. There seems to be a lot of risk when people start sharing stories about failed marriages though. and that's not a risk were willing to take right now. I used to think that i was more open to it, but after many discussions, I think I may not be.

exphys88
10-10-2011, 03:14 PM
I just couldn't let another man screw my wife. I'd have to beat his face in afterward...

Well, I'm not sure I can either.

Rednack
10-10-2011, 04:37 PM
With your luck some dude will pull out a monster cock and long dick shit out of her and she'll be hollering his name everytime you try to fuck her..

exphys88
10-10-2011, 04:42 PM
With your luck some dude will pull out a monster cock and long dick shit out of her and she'll be hollering his name everytime you try to fuck her..

Lol! Luckily I'm great in the sack, my dick is big enough, and I don't have to worry bout being intimidated by someone else. If I wasn't comfortable in my skills, I wouldn't even be able to think about trying it.

Rednack
10-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Lol! Luckily I'm great in the sack, my dick is big enough, and I don't have to worry bout being intimidated by someone else. If I wasn't comfortable in my skills, I wouldn't even be able to think about trying it.
Call me old fashion...but if you two were truely content sexually with each other, you would'nt even think about outside help for your relationship..

exphys88
10-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Call me old fashion...but if you two were truely content sexually with each other, you would'nt even think about outside help for your relationship..

This is completely narrow minded. Most guys that are happily married still check girls out and imagine fuckin them. But, they are still completely satisfied in their marriage too.

My wife and i use toys in bed, but not because we need something else, it just spices it up a bit.

big60235
10-10-2011, 06:14 PM

BTW- that is how you know your in love. I am not jealous at all but if I saw some guy screwing my wife.... I would walkout of the room..... After cut off his dick and shoved it up his nose; because noses one fucks my wife. Then I would walk out of the room wearing his skull as a helmet.
Risk- loosing all my shit and a lifetime jail sentence.
Reward- a skull helmet and literally be able to call a guy a dick face.

Ps- I may be a sick bastard; Okay it's for sure but that's why a 10 married me.

exphys88
10-10-2011, 06:29 PM
BTW- that is how you know your in love. I am not jealous at all but if I saw some guy screwing my wife.... I would walkout of the room..... After cut off his dick and shoved it up his nose; because noses one fucks my wife. Then I would walk out of the room wearing his skull as a helmet.
Risk- loosing all my shit and a lifetime jail sentence.
Reward- a skull helmet and literally be able to call a guy a dick face.

Ps- I may be a sick bastard; Okay it's for sure but that's why a 10 married me.

There is absolutely no doubt that we're in love. We've been together since the moment we met and have had zero problems in 12 years.

Exploring sexuality w my wife doesn't infer that were not in love. I'm not arguing for swinging either, just looking for some feedback from people w experience w it.

big60235
10-10-2011, 07:07 PM
There is absolutely no doubt that we're in love. We've been together since the moment we met and have had zero problems in 12 years.

Exploring sexuality w my wife doesn't infer that were not in love. I'm not arguing for swinging either, just looking for some feedback from people w experience w it.

Wasn't doughting your love for each other. I'm just saying it's not for me with my wife; the stripper I dated and didn't care about... WTF I was in to it balls deep.

What you as a couple end up choosing is between you two. Just never worth the risk after I got married.

Imosted
10-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks. The wife and I are pretty open and comfortable in our relationship and our sexual satisfaction. Obviously you guys must be too. Were still in the discussion phase though, but we are both intrigued by the idea.
I find it interesting that you had a no kissing rule. What kind of acts did you guys do?

Hey sorry i forgot about this thread,
for the answer almost everything,

for the others, everyone is different, People are not monogamous creatures, the only reason we are trying is because of THE STUPID JUDEO-CHRISTION RELIGIONS, IT IS NOT IN OUR NATURE....

Sex is a big part of my life and i enjoy it, people call me freak because i am also into pain, domination, role playing and so on, i have whips, sex swings, hand cuffs, a bunch other stuff.

exphysiologist my only advise is take it slow, and make sure the couple you going to have a 4 some have a good chemistry, my experience was great, for some reason i had a great connection with the guy and girl----it might be drugs lol--- but while my wife(then gf) was at the shower with his gf i chatted with the guy for 20-30 minutes...explained our situation told them our rules and so on...
There is always risks but as long as you and wife have great connection everything will work out..
Make sure not to force it,don't try to hard. let it happen

exphys88
10-11-2011, 07:59 AM
Hey sorry i forgot about this thread,
for the answer almost everything,

for the others, everyone is different, People are not monogamous creatures, the only reason we are trying is because of THE STUPID JUDEO-CHRISTION RELIGIONS, IT IS NOT IN OUR NATURE....

Sex is a big part of my life and i enjoy it, people call me freak because i am also into pain, domination, role playing and so on, i have whips, sex swings, hand cuffs, a bunch other stuff.

exphysiologist my only advise is take it slow, and make sure the couple you going to have a 4 some have a good chemistry, my experience was great, for some reason i had a great connection with the guy and girl----it might be drugs lol--- but while my wife(then gf) was at the shower with his gf i chatted with the guy for 20-30 minutes...explained our situation told them our rules and so on...
There is always risks but as long as you and wife have great connection everything will work out..
Make sure not to force it,don't try to hard. let it happen

thanks for your input! It's an ongoing discussion w my wife and I, but at this point neither of us can say for sure that we'd be able to do it w/o jealousy issues. Until we can both say for sure that we can handle it, it's too big of a risk for us, but maybe someday...

SloppyJ
10-11-2011, 08:37 AM
I get pissed when me and the GF walk down the street and some drunk ass says something about her boobs. I couldn't imagine letting another dude fuck her, even if I was fucking his wife/gf. It's kinda weird. But very interesting to say the least.

There is a party at a certain hotel bar once a month here and it's a swinger party. If I was single, i'd go. My buddy said that you had to bring a girl with you. But some how he got in and got a BJ from some rando.

exphys88
10-11-2011, 08:46 AM
I get pissed when me and the GF walk down the street and some drunk ass says something about her boobs. I couldn't imagine letting another dude fuck her, even if I was fucking his wife/gf. It's kinda weird. But very interesting to say the least.

There is a party at a certain hotel bar once a month here and it's a swinger party. If I was single, i'd go. My buddy said that you had to bring a girl with you. But some how he got in and got a BJ from some rando.

It is interesting for sure. I did it as a single guy and it was a good experience. She was beautiful and had a fantasy of being with 2 guys, luckily she chose me. Her husband was ok with it, they had just fulfilled his fantasy of having 2 girls.

I remember them telling me that it took him years to get her to admit that she had thought about 2 guys and liked the idea. She claimed that more women think about it then we realize. Our society doesn't allow women to admit these things.

My wife has never admitted this fantasy, but I'm sure she's like most women and would love the attention.

Ezskanken
10-14-2011, 10:19 AM
It seems that you and your wife have a pretty strong and very open relationship. Maybe spend a little more time on the idea and think about all possible endings and how you might overcome it. If everything is still looking good I'd say find a couple that both of you are attracted to, and make sure you have the biggest cock on the block. So when you slip it back in your wife you hear her purr and see her body relax almost saying, "yeah that's my man...". Then bring it home, just make sure you finish with your wife and release all those might be issue then. Ha ha! Being from CA I doubt you'll have trouble finding sexy couples in that underground community.

jbzjacked
10-14-2011, 01:57 PM

This.. Evertime we go out i pretty much get in some kind of shit because guys sayin shit or tryin touchin my girl... I know i couldnt have sum random guy nailin her lol shit would get bad for him lol.

Theres a swinger club here... Shits like 90 for single guys and free for women lol , cant have a cock fest gotta charge them fellas lol

recapp
11-08-2011, 04:15 AM
Wouldn't do it

lisarox
11-08-2011, 09:34 PM
If you are going to explore this you must have a few things first. 1: have a very open, trusting, and happy relationship. This will jot fix anything that is broken in your current relationship. It can however spice it up. 2: you have to have rules. Discuss what you and your wifeare comfortable and uncomfortable with. What you both want out of it and what you don't want. 3: a person/ couple that you are comfortable with and can trust. This person needs to know all of what you expectancy want from this experience and has to know the rules.
My husband and. Have discussed this before and I have a few couple/friends that are experienced swingers and I was given all this advice from them. You and your partner definitely have to be comfortable with your own abilities to please one another. Any jealousy will only make this experience a negative one.

chucky1
11-08-2011, 09:45 PM
your crazy bro, lol.. the image of my wife getting fuct by another dude would eat me alive. hell no!

exphys88
11-08-2011, 10:37 PM
If you are going to explore this you must have a few things first. 1: have a very open, trusting, and happy relationship. This will jot fix anything that is broken in your current relationship. It can however spice it up. 2: you have to have rules. Discuss what you and your wifeare comfortable and uncomfortable with. What you both want out of it and what you don't want. 3: a person/ couple that you are comfortable with and can trust. This person needs to know all of what you expectancy want from this experience and has to know the rules.
My husband and. Have discussed this before and I have a few couple/friends that are experienced swingers and I was given all this advice from them. You and your partner definitely have to be comfortable with your own abilities to please one another. Any jealousy will only make this experience a negative one.

thanks. My wife and I have discussed this in detail and have basically come to the conclusion that we aren't 100% sure that we wouldn't be jealous. Until we are sure of this, it isn't an option for us, and honestly, I'm not sure if it will ever be.
I was originally the one who brought up the idea, but it wasn't because anything is lacking in our relationship, just a curiosity with different forms of sexuality. In fact, our sex life couldn't be better, even after being together for 12 years.
Some things are just best left alone, especially if you aren't entirely sure about how it will turn out. Our relationship is much more important than some short lived sexual excitement.
For now, we're just exploring sex with different toys, sometimes alcohol and sometimes ecstacy, and sometimes both! We met on ecstacy and have been together since that moment 12 years ago.

bigboi73
01-07-2012, 11:54 AM
I would stay away. Would never let a man touch my wife and live. It's natural to be curious about it. But you don't know how yours or her mind could flip after the deed is done. She could flip and treat it like you cheated on her even though she seemed fine wtih it going in. Also it can be a slippery slope. Like others, I had a friend and his wife that did it. Went to parties at bathhouses or whatever they are called, the wife started cheating behind his back. They ended up divorced. Just have a healthy toy collection and keep it between the two of you. My 2 cents. Everyone feels different on the topic though.

ExLe
01-07-2012, 12:02 PM
So, I've been married for 6 years, been with my wife for 12. We've been discussing swinging and we're both slightly interested, or at least interested in entertaining the idea.

Our sex life is amazing in every way, especially since I've been on aas. Both of us have always had an above average libido, and we're both very comfortable in our abilities.

Our marriage couldn't be better, we've been together since the moment we met (we were on ecstacy), and it has only gotten better over the years. So, we feel comfortable in trying something new out. We don't have any jealousy issues either. In fact, we have both discussed in detail most of our past sexual experiences with other partners.

Just wanted to know if any of you guys or girls have tried it out.

Was it worth it?
Did it create any problems?
Would you do it again?
Also, I've been with a couple before. No, I'm not gay. I was chosen by the wife to fulfill her fantasy of having 2 guys. It was a pretty good experience.

If you are going to do it go out of town and do it with a couple you plan on never seeing again...

If you do it with a couple you occasionally see it might get uncomfortable to be around them or the wife/you might be tempted to seek sex with the other partner in secret... (happens all the time)...

So go out of town...

Get drunk, high, or both...

Make a night of it, and leave it there...

This is the best way to try it out...

Good luck...

exphys88
01-07-2012, 12:09 PM
If you are going to do it go out of town and do it with a couple you plan on never seeing again...

If you do it with a couple you occasionally see it might get uncomfortable to be around them or the wife/you might be tempted to seek sex with the other partner in secret... (happens all the time)...

So go out of town...

Get drunk, high, or both...

Make a night of it, and leave it there...

This is the best way to try it out...

Good luck...
thanks, but we've decided it's not a risk we're willing to take. somethings are best left alone. Especially if you already have a great marriage and sex life.

ExLe
01-07-2012, 02:18 PM
thanks, but we've decided it's not a risk we're willing to take. somethings are best left alone. Especially if you already have a great marriage and sex life.

Nice choice...

Why watch or know your wife is banging another dude just for some new snatch for yourself...

Secretly cheating is much more exciting anyways...:winkfinger:

You only live once...

babyhulk
01-07-2012, 03:40 PM
This.. Evertime we go out i pretty much get in some kind of shit because guys sayin shit or tryin touchin my girl... I know i couldnt have sum random guy nailin her lol shit would get bad for him lol.

Theres a swinger club here... Shits like 90 for single guys and free for women lol , cant have a cock fest gotta charge them fellas lol

I agree. I'm way too jealous for swinging.

olded
01-29-2012, 11:50 PM
Shit my wife and I have been married 30 years. We never did the swinging thing, but we love to talk about it when we are having sex. She gets off thinking about doing some of her friends and some of our married friends husband. I find it to be cool as long as it stays in the house. The thing is I think she did it years ago when we were first married with her girlfriend and the girlfriends husband. I was away at a powerlifting contest. The guy actually called my wife after she had stay with them for the weekend, as he was a travelling salesman and she was finishing school in NYC. I happen to answer the phone and he ask to talk to her. I didn't think anything about it. She said he ask if she wanted to crash at the hotel he was in.She told him no, but I bet if she had gotten to the phone before me she most likely would have. She would have lied and said she was staying with her girlfriend in the city. Still I never put it together. All I have to do is bring it up in bed and start asking questions and she ends up cumming about 4-times. It happened so long ago and I don't see them anymore, my wife doesn't see them either. Back then I would have beat the shit out of the guy, and booted my wife out. Now it's just a turn on knowing she was a slut. Just my story, who knows maybe there were other guys I don't even know about. Shit I was 24 and she was 22 when we married.

Little Wing
01-30-2012, 02:29 PM
somewhere on here there is a post where a guy was in your position and the guy his wife fucked had a bigger dick and she loved it. he hated her after and couldn't get it out of his head. it ruined their sex life and relationship. he too thought it would be cool.

Rednack
01-30-2012, 05:47 PM
that's why i always keep half my cock in the dry...

grootfac
02-04-2012, 10:03 PM
If it were me,i wont do this.

darkside5674
02-04-2012, 10:27 PM
I agree. I don't think I could handle some clown sticking his cock in my wife. In addition, I don't think I would feel comfortable enough to screw another chick with my wife watching. It would feel to weird.

sassy69
02-10-2012, 08:46 PM
The minute the "associations" shift - e.g. a 3-some becomes 2 + 1 and the "2" isn't the same two show showed up together, the jealousy starts. It can be very subtle. It doesn't have to be a 3-some - the minute a connection is made outside of the established "connections" (i.e. you & your wife), things can go downhill in a heart beat. Doesn't even need to be a real connection - just a perceived connection that the other person sees, or the lack of connection for the other person can be just as bad. All the planning in the world can't anticipate that moment.

rage racing
02-11-2012, 08:20 PM

x10000000000000000000000.

I could never handle it bro. I would forever think that she enjoyed it with him more than me. Shit would get real violent real quick. I will stick with my wife and my hand. Far less complications.

.V.
02-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Some friends of mine got into that a few years ago. Three marriages ended because of it. IMO, not a good idea.

redz
02-11-2012, 09:09 PM
I never did but came close at one point but was very happy we didnt end up doing it, it would have been more my wife with another chick. I suggest visiting a wild resort like Temptation Cancun it's a blast weather you are a swinger or just want to get a little wild.

JonP
02-13-2012, 03:43 AM
i haven't done,and i won't do this.

BigBird
02-23-2012, 11:14 AM
My wife and I have great sex and I"m the only guy she's ever been with (been married for almost 7 years). I appreciate the fact that she doesn't desire variety or want to experience a different "flavor" of man. This is good b/c I would never and could never be ok with another man entering her and experiencing her. Noty judging the couples who swing but it's not for wife and I b/c we simply want each other all to ourselves and no chance of sharing, etc.

ecto
02-23-2012, 04:59 PM
If it was me, I wouldn't. Don't 50% of marriages end in divorce nowadays. I'm sorry guy, I'm old fashioned and close minded, but hey it's your marriage, and you already know the answer here.....you're going to do it anyway.

bigbenj
02-25-2012, 08:05 AM
x10000000000000000000000.

I could never handle it bro. I would forever think that she enjoyed it with him more than me. Shit would get real violent real quick. I will stick with my wife and my hand. Far less complications.
quoted for truth!

BFHammer
02-25-2012, 08:50 AM
I've had numerous 3somes with other girls involved and another couple, just never extra guys and no other guys in the gf's.
I'd actually recommend going into discovery of tantric or karetza. Tantric you learn to not ejaculate and have 10 orgasms that are internal. Building energy instead of spending it. Testosterone actually rises after 8 days of no ejaculations as well.
Cupid's Poisoned Arrow (Excerpt) | Reuniting (http://www.reuniting.info/cupids_poisoned_arrow_chapter_1)
this is interesting as well with the focus off of orgasms completely and just aiming at bonding and intimacy.

Most swinging couples fall apart, mainly from the male jealousy. One version that does have success is the male faithful and the woman fucking anyone she likes.
The Science of Cuckoldry « Cuckold Couple (http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/)

Watson
02-27-2012, 07:51 AM
cant say i would, the thought of spending 25 years/life for removing another mans vital organs with a rusty spoon dipped in pig shit for touching my wife isnt a real incentive!
being thin, tall and white, in prison id get laid alot more than i wanted or id smell like shit cause fuck the soap, dont want any, dont need any!

independent
02-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Damn you guys are uptight. Let your ladies actually get fucked for once.