• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ordered naps gen-shi

AwesomeSmiley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just ordered some Gen Shi testE and A50. Anyone tried them before?

Sorry naps I couldn't wait on GP line being open, I only placed a small order to test the waters for delivery speeds, So I will keep folks up to date.

Not tried these but have tried the Gen Shi NPP. It was gtg. In fact it was wonderful stuff.

Keep us posted and let us know. I suspect you will find them gtg and that would be nice to hear.

I'd feel a lot better if I seen lab reports on their test :p

I know GP do lab reports and show the dosage of their products, I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction if Gen Shi's lab reports, if they have any.

Never seen lab tests on genshi but then again I have never looked hard for them.

Keep us posted on how you like them.

Never seen lab tests on genshi but then again I have never looked hard for them.

Keep us posted on how you like them.

Yea will do bud, I wont be taking the Anapolon immediately as I'm cruising until you guys open fully with the GP line.

from what iheard Genshi is a ok but not the best and def not better then GP

Not tried these but have tried the Gen Shi NPP. It was gtg. In fact it was wonderful stuff.

This is good to hear :D

I'm actually running some GP npp now that I had stashed.

It is an awesome compound for sure. I'll be running it place of tren from here on out.

Back