• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Canadians Going For More Beer!

CLPgold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:rolleyes:

They are gay!
Now if you were in the middle.................:D

LMAO....I think I know those guys! :eek:

Originally posted by kuso
Damned...looks like STB, Dero and mmafiter :eek: :rofl: :laugh:
:no: Sorry,they ALL have short hair...
So maybe I should be replaced by Cuddle.:D

Neither did I ...:D

IML Gear Cream!
:wave: Cuddles!!!

:wave: Cuddles

:p is what you meant???:D
how was the drive home?
Did you get caoght on the 401?

Ok...............bout time someone explained how cuddles got his name!!

Originally posted by Dero
:p is what you meant???:D
how was the drive home?
Did you get caoght on the 401?

Oh yeah. Got caught right in the middle of that storm. Horrible visibility, slippery and COLD! The this guy is passing me on left, he gets a few meters in front of me, spins out and flies off the highway. Luckily I had enough room to maneuver out of his way. I pulled over. He was ok. Pissed but ok. I lent him my phone and stuck around till the cops came. That shook me up though.

Originally posted by crunch
Oh yeah. Got caught right in the middle of that storm. Horrible visibility, slippery and COLD! The this guy is passing me on left, he gets a few meters in front of me, spins out and flies off the highway. Luckily I had enough room to maneuver out of his way. I pulled over. He was ok. Pissed but ok. I lent him my phone and stuck around till the cops came. That shook me up though.

You know in situations like that.....I would have said screw him and kept going.

Originally posted by IPMC
You know in situations like that.....I would have said screw him and kept going.
Yep, no doubt. (not that I would do it):D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by crunch
They are sworn to secrecy for fear of a fate worse than death.

He also paid us GOOD money! :D

Originally posted by IPMC

And you know what one of the first things he said to me: "F@ck. I already got 2 speeding tickets TODAY and now this."

PS the car was a rental.

What a knob!!!

Back