• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

z selling powders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello my fellow LE friend. Contact my department for more information.
1-888-GOT-GEAR.

Z????? Z who I know no one named Z.!!!!!!!!...lmao. Havent u heard Z sells cookies. Lmao.

lol u guys are hilarious.. i dunno why i even posted this thread.. would never order from z.

he is a selective scammer and this has been proven many times.

negged for this dumb ass thread

He sold powders years ago but not anymore. Just finished products.

Please refrain from sponsor bashing.

Thanks

He sold powders years ago but not anymore. Just finished products.

Please refrain from sponsor bashing.

Thanks

its not bashing... its just an opinion .. this is a board where ppl get to post their opinions on ugls...

if we were to only express only the good things about the source.. how are we supppose to choose which source is best?

fyi if u do a google search u will see what im talking about... i dont need proof against him.. go read other boards where he doesn't pay off the boards and u will see unbiased opinions about his gear.

its not bashing... its just an opinion .. this is a board where ppl get to post their opinions on ugls...

if we were to only express only the good things about the source.. how are we supppose to choose which source is best?
Well, unless you have hard evidence, you are sponsor bashing. Please provide a ticket number to one of the reps if you have not recieved an order.

Thanks

I love Z's cookies

Well, unless you have hard evidence, you are sponsor bashing. Please provide a ticket number to one of the reps if you have not recieved an order.

Thanks

i may not have hard evidence but i will tell the people looking for a source one thing:

google "unclez scam" and do your reading before you decide to purchase your gear from him. in fact, before you order from every source google "sourcename scam".

personally i would not order from someone who was banned from other boards etc... just me though..

i dont know what ties you have with z but don't go crazy and ban me.. im not bashing anyone. im just trying to help your board members make the most intelligent decision possible...

i may not have hard evidence but i will tell the people looking for a source one thing:

google "unclez scam" and do your reading before you decide to purchase your gear from him. in fact, before you order from every source google "sourcename scam".

personally i would not order from someone who was banned from other boards etc... just me though..

i dont know what ties you have with z but don't go crazy and ban me.. im not bashing anyone. im just trying to help your board members make the most intelligent decision possible...

You sir are a noob.......

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You sir are a noob.......

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

nice red herring.. if were going to actually have an argument then at least provide ur side instead of spewing derogative words at me.

This is the first guy I've ever negged before.

You can type anything with the word scam behind it and google with come back with something.
I googled Burger King Scam.

well if u know so much about Z then u surely should know what he sales!!!!!!:shooter: ....like i said cookies....lol

This is the first guy I've ever negged before.

You can type anything with the word scam behind it and google with come back with something.
I googled Burger King Scam.

ur wrong. google ******.. two of those which will not come up with anything because they are top private sources with top chefs

Last edited by a moderator:

This type of business is a multi-million dollar business that is very cut throat as other suppliers want to get market share. Competitors will pay members to bash sponsors and bad mouth them on the boards all over the net. Then the newbies think that a particular supplier is a scammer so they parrot the misinformation causing a snowball effect.

I have been in this game longer than Z has been in business and I have seen these tactics over and over. When you ask the member to provide a ticket number of an order outstanding many times they don't even have one. It's reverse scamming and sponsor bashing.

You see my point?

IML Gear Cream!
This type of business is a multi-million dollar business that is very cut throat as other suppliers want to get market share. Competitors will pay members to bash sponsors and bad mouth them on the boards all over the net. Then the newbies think that a particular supplier is a scammer so they parrot the misinformation causing a snowball effect.

I have been in this game longer than Z has been in business and I have seen these tactics over and over. When you ask the member to provide a ticket number of an order outstanding many times they don't even have one. It's reverse scamming and sponsor bashing.

You see my point?
you r dead on heavy!!!!:ohyeah::owned: Z never did me wrong!!!!

I always got my cookies

So.....why did this go from you wanting to know if he sold powders, to you saying he's a scammer? Odd....

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

You see my point?

Yup 100%^^^^^^^^^^

Dev Just Listen to Heavy you fool stop your arguing:loser2:.... ya z's cookies are zzzzlecious :winkfinger:

guys a dumbass. lol at his whole "google them" argument haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back