PDA

View Full Version : d-bol

toddlex
01-20-2003, 08:47 AM
Hi. I have 200 thai, pink d-bol that i was going to use to jumpstart a cycle of dura-test 250. My problem is that i have been dieting for the last 6 months and i'm down to 7% body fat. My question is if i take d-bol and still stay with my diet will i get alot of water weight i know d-bol makes you retain alot of water i've worked to look hard i dont want to end up looking sort. Thanks.

ZECH
01-20-2003, 08:52 AM
The answer is yes..............dbol alone is bad.......too hard on the liver.

Mudge
01-20-2003, 10:09 AM
Thats DBols primary advantage is water weight, thats where the strength gain comes from. You should also find some nice pimple like growth after the first 2 weeks.

When used alone DBol is basically worthless, it is used as a bridge 10mg pre-workout, and even then it is debatable. Wait till you have some test to take with it, use it for 4 weeks, keep up with the test for your 8-10 or whatever weeks, and do your post cycle as planned. Stay in recovery mode right now JMO.

gopro
02-20-2003, 06:52 AM
Just want to add...it is well known among steroids users that D-bol should not be taken on its own for a cycle...and its true that it is not the best approach. However, when D-bol was first becoming popular...back in the Larry Scott days...the guys would often just take 3-4 tabs per day and nothing else and make fantastic gains.

Also, I have trained several guys that refuse to use needles and have instead opted for only orals...yes, I am quite aware that orals are harder on the liver, but I'm talking here about results, not sides. What I have seen by having them use cycles of D-bol only (a couple of them just using it in a 5 day on 2 off pattern), is gains of up to 20 lbs in 6 weeks. After a post cycle regimen including Nolvadex and Clomid as well as a few other supplements, they have been left with 12-15 of those lbs.

Is this an optimal way to go, of course not, however, D-bol alone is not useless.

MJ23
02-20-2003, 07:48 AM
Interesting..

Mudge
02-20-2003, 04:28 PM
Most of the people who claim to have tried DBol only cycles, likewise tell you they lost 95% of it when they came off. It "belongs" stacked.

gopro
02-20-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
Most of the people who claim to have tried DBol only cycles, likewise tell you they lost 95% of it when they came off. It "belongs" stacked.

Stacking D-bol is a better way to use it, but you do NOT have to lose all of your gains if you use it correctly. Like I said, I have personally trained several guys that have used ONLY D-bol for 6 weeks and they kept 75-80% of their gains! If I just heard about these guys I'd be skeptical, but they have been my clients for several years.

toddlex
02-20-2003, 07:08 PM
Whats up everybody. I"m not going to use only d-bol i have duratest 250 i was just going to use the d-bol to kick start the cycle. I am however confused to the amount i should use i was thinking 25mg a day i dont want to get to crazy.

Mudge
02-20-2003, 07:25 PM
25mg is fine for a first timer, watch your blood pressure and use that as your gauge. I dont think you'd have to back it off, but you may.

Mifody
02-21-2003, 03:16 AM
i've read alot of posts everywhere about how dbol gains are only water and they are all lost post cycle. i dont understand that. theres more to it than just water .. maybe its one of those things thats over time just become another myth.. you'll loose all your dbol gains. like gopro said, he knows guys that have kept gains from dbol only. water retention probably has alot to do with the gains but there has to be alot more to it than that. maybe i'll experiment with it soon. i'm starting a cycle in a couple weeks. test and dbol. i'm gonna run the dbol for 10-12 weeks, just because i like its effects on my mental well being. definietly i will be taking lots of ala :D

Fit Freak
02-21-2003, 04:53 AM
10-12 weeks of d-bol...damn...that's a long time frame for d-bol...I would stick to 6 weeks at the beginning of the cycle

gopro
02-21-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Mifody
i've read alot of posts everywhere about how dbol gains are only water and they are all lost post cycle. i dont understand that. theres more to it than just water .. maybe its one of those things thats over time just become another myth.. you'll loose all your dbol gains. like gopro said, he knows guys that have kept gains from dbol only. water retention probably has alot to do with the gains but there has to be alot more to it than that. maybe i'll experiment with it soon. i'm starting a cycle in a couple weeks. test and dbol. i'm gonna run the dbol for 10-12 weeks, just because i like its effects on my mental well being. definietly i will be taking lots of ala :D

There IS more to D-bol than just water gains. It is still a synthetic testoserone and will produce gains in muscle tissue through increased anabolism, decreased catabolism, enhanced protein retention, etc. However, I do not recommend anymore than 6 straight weeks on D-bol if you are interested in your health. I'd rather see you do 6 weeks, take 4 weeks off, and then repeat, rather than do 12 straight.

MJ23
02-21-2003, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Mifody

You are saying its a myth but you are not giving us any empirical or scientific evidence to back your story. And 12 weeks is ALOT,
:rolleyes:

Now gorp did, but I was waiting on ur side

Mifody
02-22-2003, 04:52 AM
i said maybe its a myth. i'm sure theres studies out there that say it does more than just water retention. as gopro stated, it will produce gains in muscle tissue through increased anabolism, decreased catabolism, enhanced protein retention, etc.
as for the 12 weeks of dbol.. i figured 40mg for the first 4 weeks, then 20 mg for the rest of the cycle. but the 6 on, 4 off, 6 on is an option as well.

Mudge
02-22-2003, 10:35 AM
Dbol would kill my skin in alot less than 12 weeks, you guys have some lucky genetics in that regard I guess.

crackerjack414
02-24-2003, 12:09 PM
me and dbol have a love hate relationship. Yeah my back hurts like hell when iam on it and I get wierd shin pumps but the plus is that it always yeild awsome results. My fav combo is tren dbol and test incradble strength and size gains

gopro
02-25-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by crackerjack414
me and dbol have a love hate relationship. Yeah my back hurts like hell when iam on it and I get wierd shin pumps but the plus is that it always yeild awsome results. My fav combo is tren dbol and test incradble strength and size gains

Tren, test, d-bol...you have no choice but to GROW on that stack!

cornfed
02-25-2003, 11:51 AM
I know some (6 diff. people) who've done dbol alone for 10wks and kept 80% of gains. On an anabolic level, dbol works remarkably similarly to EQ. chew on that LOL. But even though I've seen it work, I'd not do it. LOL bloated bald greasy iron monster gym rats :D
but damn their strength gains were impressive... along w/ a net gain of 15-25lbs, after loss of water... but they were goin' 50mg/day for fuqqin 10ks (tapered for 1st and last 2wks) w/ an ass-load of clomid post.

I do not reccomend this. Seriously.
25-35mg for a beginner and w/ test... and a more anaboliclly profiled drug (eq or somethin'). but I don't think tren is best for a first or second time in the park.

JMHO