PDA

View Full Version : I think I might be weird

bdeljoose
10-09-2011, 01:57 PM
:wacko:Ok everyone, my girlfriend just banged herself at home by herself. She made herself squirt for the first time. I feel really angry and upset that i was not there. Am i fuckn weird or what? I have been with her for over 8 years. She never has done that shit for me. opinions

irish_2003
10-09-2011, 02:04 PM
squirting on videos is hot, but mostly a scam (they preshoot water with a turkey baster for it)....in real life it's f'n messy and not hot....ruins the bed mattress

bdeljoose
10-09-2011, 02:09 PM
I had one girl squirt when i was in her. My legs, my stomach and the back seat of my car was drenched. I always wanted to see it happen. lol

Rednack
10-09-2011, 04:28 PM
:wacko:Ok everyone, my girlfriend just banged herself at home by herself. She made herself squirt for the first time. I feel really angry and upset that i was not there. Am i fuckn weird or what? I have been with her for over 8 years. She never has done that shit for me. opinions
If shes getting herself that hard without you being around, i'd say she needs more than what you're given her...

Deity
10-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Just hope she was telling the truth about it being "by herself" and not some sexually superior man who you don't know about. Otherwise g2g.

Retlaw
10-09-2011, 05:07 PM
squirting on videos is hot, but mostly a scam (they preshoot water with a turkey baster for it)....in real life it's f'n messy and not hot....ruins the bed mattress

:roflmao:, fuck the matress bro, I love that shit ! :daydream:

Retlaw
10-09-2011, 05:10 PM

Btw... why the fuck you talking bout your girl like this retard, I think your fucking full of shit, :jerkit: and making yourself squirt ! Jerkoff Homo !

604Guy
10-09-2011, 05:27 PM
my gf always squirts on my cock while its inside her pussy using a vibrator on her clit ....she cums, then i come inside of her :winkfinger:

you agree?!

sofargone561
10-09-2011, 05:40 PM
dumb her shes a lieng whore