• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

whooo hoooo ! ! !

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i set a sales record today. . .

my store did $8700 in sales. . .

that's good shit. i'm feeling good. i came home and checked my mail and had bills, adds and bullshit - NO gear though.

fuck it, it's all good. i'm fixing to get drunk with my lady and some friends, maybe partake in a 3-way (outside chance, but i've been working on it for like 6 months). i've watched my chick and this other chick fuck twice now. i gotta get in on it or i'm over it. i'm tired of wackin-off in the corner. wish me luck. . .

then tomorrow start wishing me luck on my motherfucking gear.

it's getting critical.

i have nothing but a bucket full of test c. i'm fat, i'm bloated and i'm mean as hell. my dick stays hard all the time, but i'm visually appalling to myself. i usually cut constantly. all this bulking is killing my self-esteem. if i was a bitch, i wouldn't fuck me.

anyway. i'm BIG, i'm horny and after all the liquor, i will undoubtedly be a stud. all the niggas at the party are skinny and weak, lol.

COME ON NAPS ! ! ! ! !

i'm dying here................................

goodnight all. i will have a terrible hangover when i come back.

so right now im looking at pictures of peanut butter..

cant wait for this diet to be over.

yeah...just hope i get my gear.. :daydream:

would be really beneficial in this cut

IML Gear Cream!

that's good shit. i'm feeling good. i came home and checked my mail and had bills, adds and bullshit - NO gear though.

fuck it, it's all good. i'm fixing to get drunk with my lady and some friends, maybe partake in a 3-way (outside chance, but i've been working on it for like 6 months). i've watched my chick and this other chick fuck twice now. i gotta get in on it or i'm over it. i'm tired of wackin-off in the corner. wish me luck. . .

it's getting critical.

i have nothing but a bucket full of test c. i'm fat, i'm bloated and i'm mean as hell. my dick stays hard all the time, but i'm visually appalling to myself. i usually cut constantly. all this bulking is killing my self-esteem. if i was a bitch, i wouldn't fuck me.

anyway. i'm BIG, i'm horny and after all the liquor, i will undoubtedly be a stud. all the niggas at the party are skinny and weak, lol.

COME ON NAPS ! ! ! ! !

I love this mother fucker!!! I guess everyone in the south lives the same life.. Ive been drinkin jim beam and diet dr pepper since 10 am and I wish a mother fucker would pop off when I get out!! Maybe next week is our week bro

Who know's when our shits gonna arrive but at this stage it cant be quick enough.... :daydream: lets dream on for another 2 weeks.......

Who know's when our shits gonna arrive but at this stage it cant be quick enough.... :daydream: lets dream on for another 2 weeks.......

if not then, then we'll give it another two weeks

2 more weeks.............:daydream: zzz how about an eternity, Let the day dreams begin.

it's getting critical.

COME ON NAPS ! ! ! ! !

you had me going, I thought u got you pack..lol

I love this mother fucker!!! I guess everyone in the south lives the same life.. Ive been drinkin jim beam and diet dr pepper since 10 am and I wish a mother fucker would pop off when I get out!! Maybe next week is our week bro

hmmmm, interesting concept. i roll with crown and diet coke usually.

you had me going, I thought u got you pack..lol

i have to atleast attempt to interject some humor from time to time or i will fucking snap. . .

What kind of store do you have?

i manage an auto repair shop. $5000 to $6000 a day is "a good day" in my market. i blew that shit up yesterday.

ok, as for my outing last night, all i accomplished was the hangover. i need my gear. i don't have my usual confidence that lets me make shit happen.

thats as real as ive heard it in a while...LOL..

it's getting critical.

COME ON NAPS ! ! ! ! !

lol funny post..that sure is a good days pay my friend .

Back