• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pain in left hand when lifting heavy

flcrkr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have this pain in my left hand right behind my thumb almost like I jammed my thumb when i try and go heavy on certain exercises like
preacher curls straight bar curls or when i go real heavy on bench pressing
I can stay away from exercises that aggrevate it for a couple of weeks and it seems to go away but as soon as I go back to them the pain comes back. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and if so were they able to solve it other than staying away from those exercises all together.

Hey mostly one hand is less comfortable than the other one. If you do most of your work with right hand than left hand is weaker than the right hand so while when we do exercises we put weight on both side equally but most of the time we use right hand to support it if some time we don't than that case happen and we got a pain but it will be OK in some days.

Could be an old friend named Arther (its) is starting to visit you. If it is truly bothersome ask your doc if it could really be arthritis starting. The faster you know the better you can deal with it.

Tendonitis, I'd bet.

Yeah I was thinking tendonitis myself but thought that would go away if I stayed away from the exercises that bother it. Probably old age starting to set in:geewhiz:

Jerk off with your right hand for a while. You have caused inflammation in your joints with incessant left hand jerking off. Give it a break or get done pussy.

Jerk off with your right hand for a while. You have caused inflammation in your joints with incessant left hand jerking off. Give it a break or get done pussy.
Well if your bitch knew how to finish me I wouldnt have to beat off:roflmao:

Well if your bitch knew how to finish me I wouldnt have to beat off:roflmao:

I give you one more chance to man up on this come back..... I understand I'll have to wait until the 6th grade get out of class but I've got time.

I give you one more chance to man up on this come back..... I understand I'll have to wait until the 6th grade get out of class but I've got time.
My Point exactly you internet tough guys are a dime a dozen.

Jesus Christ what is with Florida are you related to Jacked11? Seems like anyone from Flo Rida come on here and is neg repped instantly. Can you please climb back into the hole(cuba) you came out of? Now that is out of the way....

Next your going to tell me I am not invited to your birthday party!!!!

Listen you comedumpster, after my Ms. Bitch (to you), got done warming up with your personal max she may have tried to jerk you off but your pecker being so small she riped it off. Then didn't know what to do with it do she shoved it down your throat. So I you didn't finish it's only because of your blow job.

And no I'm not going to travel to little Cuba to fight you even if you beg and plead. No I'm not going to reply any more to your meaning less attempts at acting like a tough guy. No I probably won't read this thread again(no one else is either) to see if your limp wrists are feeling better. Yes I do hope you enjoy the mangina beating you just got.

Sign in off. Hope you enjoyed our chat as much as I did!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
You must have the need to stop the workout if you are doing any type of the workout.
If you will continue to do the workout then you might face the problem of the serious injury.

Jesus Christ what is with Florida are you related to Jacked11? Seems like anyone from Flo Rida come on here and is neg repped instantly. Can you please climb back into the hole(cuba) you came out of? Now that is out of the way....

Next your going to tell me I am not invited to your birthday party!!!!

Listen you comedumpster, after my Ms. Bitch (to you), got done warming up with your personal max she may have tried to jerk you off but your pecker being so small she riped it off. Then didn't know what to do with it do she shoved it down your throat. So I you didn't finish it's only because of your blow job.

And no I'm not going to travel to little Cuba to fight you even if you beg and plead. No I'm not going to reply any more to your meaning less attempts at acting like a tough guy. No I probably won't read this thread again(no one else is either) to see if your limp wrists are feeling better. Yes I do hope you enjoy the mangina beating you just got.

Sign in off. Hope you enjoyed our chat as much as I did!!!!
You started all of this with your idiot response that you put up to my post and calling me a pussy and your last little spout off of the mouth you might as well of pulled up your dress and showed me your panties because I know your nothing more than a little bitch!!!

Back