• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why does IPMC ride a Harley....??

Rusty

FTW
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is one of the reasons..............
attachment.php

Sorry... such obviously fake boobs just don't do it for me :shrug:

Originally posted by butterfly

Don't you know by now that most men (me included don't care if they are fake or not. Only if they are showing their wares.....:D

we (the missus and I) agree ... as long as they're showing their wares! :lol:

Originally posted by butterfly

So I take it you get turned on by REAL boobs? :scratch:

IML Gear Cream!
Of course! A great set of soft, delectable breasts always interests me :eyebrow: :shhh:

Originally posted by IPMC
This is one of the reasons..............
attachment.php

You know, IPMC, you don't have to ride Harley just to get close to his significant other. That her in the pic, isn't it????

What a nice.....................................bellybutton!

Re: Re: Why does IPMC ride a Harley....??

Originally posted by mesomorphin'
You know, IPMC, you don't have to ride Harley just to get close to his significant other. That her in the pic, isn't it????

Meso who the hell is the HE your talkin bout?

Not that it really matters but, is that Sturgis or Daytona?

Originally posted by lean_n_76er
Ehhh, where can I buy a Harley from her!? Fake or not.... the're

PERFECT!

Now, now.............Let's not get carried away here. How can they possibly be perfect if they're not wrapped around my face? :shrug:

Originally posted by ALBOB
Now, now.............Let's not get carried away here. How can they possibly be perfect if they're not wrapped around my face? :shrug:

I have yet to see the perfect pair of tits. But, also......I'm always on the lookout.

Originally posted by IPMC
Don't you know by now that most men (me included don't care if they are fake or not. Only if they are showing their wares.....:D

AYMEN:D :D

Originally posted by ALBOB

OK, well they may be perfect at that point, but then you have to figure that she's OBVIOUSLY mentally unstable to be with you...

You can't tell from that pic if they are fake!! Regardless the gal takes care of herself and looks very fit not to mention beautiful. I give her credit. A+ from me.

Originally posted by lean_n_76er she's OBVIOUSLY mentally unstable to be with you...

I've got no problem with that. :shrug:

Back