• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No more ExtremePeptide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livebig14

Getting fucking huge
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What happened? Are they still a sponsor here? I don't see their logo in the sponsor section anymore.

i was just on the site there still there just not here.

I ordered from Extreme Peptides there shipping was very fast. They did well by me.

We arent going anywhere. Weve just chosen not to advertise any longer. We want to focus on our current client base.

you have an international client here. dont forget me lol :p:roflmao:

alright cool. thanks guys

We arent going anywhere. Weve just chosen not to advertise any longer. We want to focus on our current client base.

Fair enough. What about that old brown bottle clen from when you just opened, you still replacing that for customers? I have a bottle and the first one did little to nothing for me. This was from the BOGO free sale at the beginning of the year.

I ordered from Extreme Peptides there shipping was very fast. They did well by me.

Everything after the first order I had was legit, that aromasin I got is potent!

IML Gear Cream!
how far away until you are stocked up again ExtremePeptide? cheers

Is EP an american company? I'm in the U.S. so if I order T3 & aromasin from them, will be shipped domestically or does it come from overseas?

guys, best thing to do is not to talk about rc sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back