• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I am Halpert

halpert

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am Halpert.

I lift weights regular. I eat well everyday. I hit my calorie requirements on a regular basis in order to maintain my physique.

I enjoyed competing in many natural bodybuilding shows. Now i am focusing on another sport.

I like to read forums when i can. I also like taking the piss.

Formerly of Muscular Development which is a virus riddled site. Time to move on to another site to annoy people and to have a laugh and to maybe learn something new.

Welcome to the board

welcome to IM

Welcome to IM. This is a great place to learn all you need to know about body building and proper supplementation. Great folks here willing to help, just have thick skin and learn to laugh. Check out the banners. See you around!

So Mote it Be
Chris

IML Gear Cream!
I am Halpert.

I lift weights regular. I eat well everyday. I hit my calorie requirements on a regular basis in order to maintain my physique.

I enjoyed competing in many natural bodybuilding shows. Now i am focusing on another sport.

I like to read forums when i can. I also like taking the piss.

Formerly of Muscular Development which is a virus riddled site. Time to move on to another site to annoy people and to have a laugh and to maybe learn something new.

You are Halpert, you are a fucktard and a gimmick?????????...:nerd:

You are Halpert, you are a fucktard and a gimmick………...:nerd:

I look a million times better than you.

Why the hate and paranoia? It only makes me more determined to be more successful and keep making more and more money to retire at 35, I'd hate to be like you - bitter and ugly.

Save your insults for the Pit at MD where your being ripped apart.

Back